Core Update 101 | Big News and Announcements

What state you in? I was visiting family last weekend about an hour north of the Mississippi coast. Ended up spending the weekend closing down my brother’s river camp ( hauling out the UTV and other goodies he keeps at the camp), prepping the farm for another possible Katrina like hurricane, and getting my parents place ready. We end up heading back to Texas about an hour before the storm hit the area.

1 Like

I’m in Alabama. Our weather here wasn’t nearly as bad as it was elsewhere. We just sent one of our disaster relief trucks down to Louisiana yesterday to start helping with the cleanup process. Hope your brother’s camp wasn’t hit too hard!

3 Likes

I was reading about that hurricane.
I know you are used to those and do the best preparing possible…
Stay safe!!!

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were from Alabama :grinning::

Have a good weekend and let there never be bad weather and hurricanes in Alabama and the USA!

1 Like

The day after the hurricane left New Orleans my brother’s company sent him down to there assess the damages to one of his stores that’s manages. He said for him it wasn’t to bad. The looting caused more damages to the store.

I have family that lives in Northport and my dad use to work in the Huntsville area. Both beautiful areas.

2 Likes

I’m learning my way around London and Waterloo station with my white cane this week I will learn how to get to moorfields eye hospital it sounds nerdy but it’s great as it helps me be more confident. I’m actually really looking forward to it.

It also means I have 3+ hours of time with my new life Q30’s

I’m also looking forward to the children going back to school in the UK it just makes everywhere more peaceful during the week. (I don’t have kids).

1 Like

@Jemmaahbrown Children can tire their ears. I know something about this because I have three children.
At the end of the day in noise, I sometimes feel more tired than after heavy physical work.
What will you be listening to on your Q30s?

1 Like

My Spotify is on release radar currently desperate things by the killers which is a bit odd but has some nice acoustics it’s just a sad song.

It also contains: The Script, Hillsong, Calvin Harris Anne-Marie, Clean Bandit, Oasis, and Celtic Worship.

I have a very varied taste in music!

2 Likes

@Jemmaahbrown Of the bands you mentioned, I like these recordings :slightly_smiling_face::

1 Like