Core Update 108 | It's Been a Busy Month So Far

Not to mention the eufy cameras setup to keep an eye on things.

I could see @Duane_Lester and @Hannah running back looking like mummies after such a failed attempt :wink:

Think we can still make it. We could use an Anker Boulder flash light to blind the cameras temporarily. It should keep it from triggering, right :thinking:.

If we could not TP him, I may try to penny lock him in. We did this in college. Grab about 5 pennies, tape together and then slide them in the door facing and it puts pressure on the door to prevent the door knob from moving.

I have MULTIPLE cameras at the house I stream at (Doorbell, 2C Pro and 2Pro) and have one inside my apt door which means it would catch you on camera and alert me. :wink:

1 Like

I would not do really do that to you. If I am in Florida, I will be at Disney or Universal or the beach.

College gave me plenty of that

Will try to keep a lookout if you are doing your stream. I try to get on for support and either forget or did not catch the thread until after it starts or ended. .

I had some work on my internet lines that seemed to have a little bit of issue. Will have to check to see how that will increase my lag. I think it helped a little last time but I was on my device.

Lineup looks pretty good.

Lower your computer MTU, that lowers latency.

I know you mentioned that last time but I was starting to get internet disconnects around the same time each day. I had a construction crew on my road that they clipped my line for my internet and popped the hanger out.

They recently replaced my line and some connector. I wanted to make sure if that helped any. They said that did stretch the cable some.

I will say that I have streamed another presenter or two and did not have lag. Will try to remember to do that…