Core Update 125 | All the Latest Updates

Grats to @TechnicallyWell, @element321 and @roger186. Hope to hear some good reviews in the near future :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@sodojka Nice picture. FYI- Your picture was posted on Instagram here recently…

4 Likes

Thanks for Update 125 @Winniew95
Thank you very much and I’m glad you chose my photo :slightly_smiling_face:.

Congrats to all other winners :clap:!
I especially congratulate @VertigoXX : This month you are definitely the best :muscle:t2:!

Congratulations to all of you who have become the happy testers of the new earbuds :clap::

@element321
@furrdogg
@roger186
@TechnicallyWell
@TecH_MoE

7 Likes

@Craig_Paterson Thank you very much for kind words :slightly_smiling_face:.
Thank you very much for the information.
I can see that the bug has already been fixed.
Have a great time in Newcastle !

1 Like

Thank you for writing about it :slightly_smiling_face:.
I am very glad about it.
I did not know this because I very rarely look at what is happening on Instagram.

You are welcome. I try to check it out ever so often to see if anybody gets lucky and is showcased there…

1 Like

Sweet!

Looking forward to testing these out and creating some content!

Shot Sean a message.

-Adam

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Winniew95 and congrats to the other winners. Looking forwarding to seeing everyone’s reviews.

1 Like

Suggestion to these 5 individuals, you get on a PM together and agree who is going to test what to minimise would normally be 5 overlapping reviews.

For example, one of you could do a full charged to drained battery benchmark with ANC on/off etc. That’s quite an effort and if that person didn’t do an unboxing then we as consumers of reviews would be the wiser.

I also repeat the ask to do a text and photo review as I in general avoid video reviews for these non-mechanical simpler products.

1 Like

Unfortunately the Adam Ant gig was postponed at the last minute. Hopefully will be later in the year, but we still went to Newcastle and had a great night out!

2 Likes

Congrats to winners. Hope to see number of nice reviews.

2 Likes