Core Update 144 | Who's Ready for Prime Day Deals?

Happy Monday everyone! We know sometimes the week is a slog, so to give you a bit of Monday motivation, this week’s tune to kickstart your week is the very appropriate Survivor by Destiny’s Child.

Prime Day is Coming Soon!

Get ready for an exciting week because the long-awaited Amazon Prime Day is coming! Keep your eyes peeled for the best deals and offers from July 12th-13th. We have a Soundcore Prime Day guide article coming right up, so I hope you’re as excited as we are!

New Music Friday | Winners and Updates :crown:

Every week there are 20 Points and 10 Notes up for grabs in our New Music Friday contest! This week’s winners are:

Favorite Rap Song: Love the Way You Lie - Eminem ft. Rihanna, nominated by @VertigoXX.

A Song That Has the Word “Breathe” in the Title/Lyrics: Every Breath You Take - The Police, nominated by @VertigoXX.

A Song That Has the Word “Swim” in the Title/Lyrics: Swimming Pools (Drank) - Kendrick Lamar, nominated by @Duane_Lester and Nightswimming - R.E.M., nominated by @Craig_Paterson.

Fun and Play :thinking:

Since it’s Prime Day soon, we’ll spice up this week’s quiz question. What year did Amazon Prime Day start?

Awards of the Week :1st_place_medal:

Photo of the Week Theme: Into the Woods

Photo of the Week: @Steve976 for your Motion Booms on Folgers (This made us laugh!)

Collective Member of the Week: Congratulations @cazzy66!

Thread of the Week: @The_Professor for letting the Community know that the Soundcore Frames are available now with prescription lenses!

As always, thank you for tuning in!

7 Likes

Thanks for the weekly update @Winniew95.

Congrats to all the winners this week, especially @Steve976 for his photo of the week :sunglasses::+1:t2:

Hope everyone has a great week ahead! I know I will, as the Simple Minds concert I have been banging on about is tomorrow evening. The location looks stunning.

6 Likes

Grats to all

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, I am humbled for member of the week. My mind is spinning for the photo of the week so I’m heading out now for some picture taking :blush:

4 Likes

Escaping the heat I see.

3 Likes

Thanks for Update @Winniew95
Congrats to all other winners.
My answer to the quis is:

Summary

Have a nice week everyone

3 Likes

Yeah, only we could pick the hottest week of the year in the UK to go on holiday where it is normally way hotter!

3 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Winniew95. :+1:
Congrats to all the winners! :clap:
Thanks for picking my picture. I’m glad I made you laugh/smile! :blush:
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

Answer

Summary

3 Likes