Core Update 16 | Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone,

Christmas is just around the corner, so I’ll take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful day :christmas_tree: :gift: :snowman: :santa:

- Collective News -

Soundcore Christmas Countdown
We really hope you all enjoyed taking part in our Christmas Countdown! Remember to check the page to see if you won any of the giveaways! And don’t forget you can pre-order the Jerry Rig Everything, Linus Tech Tips, and Boyce Avenue versions until December 27th. We won’t be selling them ever again so make sure you don’t miss out!

Christmas is Nearly Here
We’re starting to wind down for Christmas so you’ll notice the community is a little quieter than usual and we’ll be a little slower at replying. For any product-related issues contact @Beauty.

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Homan_Li Thanks for the very cool photo of Liberty 2 Pro :sunglasses:

Thread of the Week: @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS Who doesn’t love a good product comparison video?

Also, for future video reviewers: make sure you put your video reviews in the Gallery section so it’s easier for people to find!

Giveaway Winner: @Duane_Lester Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

And an extra shout out to @ndalby because your dancing Christmas tree seemed very fitting for today’s update!

6 Likes

Will do! Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome, congrats to everyone who won from the custom liberty 2 pro’s to the weekly giveaway.

Wishing everyone a Happy and Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Congratulations to all winners.

Hope all forumners are busy with final Christmas preparations. :grinning:

Congrats and merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

Grats to everyone. I was hoping to win the giveaway. I thought about sending these to my brother, Matt. I have been trying to pull him into the 2 Anker communities. I may decide to keep these n send him another different pair lol.

3 Likes

I am never hoping to win something.
We all got donated so many things here.

But hope is a human characteristic.

Merry Christmas.

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats to the winners, and merry Christmas to all.

1 Like

Thanks for the update & shout out @Hannah :blush:

Congrats @Homan_Li @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS & @Duane_Lester on their respective wins :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I hope to read the Core update some day for release of Liberty 3 Pro :+1: now that Soundcore has collected a lot of feedback from users and members from within / outside Soundcore Collective!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Grats to the winners and Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks @Hannah for the update :+1:
Congrats to all the winners this week :+1: :+1:

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas !!

What, no special mention of my disability walker… Coloured lights and soundcore… What more did you want @Loz ?

What have I to do, to get a pair of liberty 2 Pro?

I even offered to take pics topless, with my improved figure from another stone (14lb) loss. I take a pic in hospital while recovering, I take a pic with my Christmas themed mobility walker… I can give blood, I got 9 litres available, although there’s a fair bit of morphine in it! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::santa:

This is why you don’t have a pair yet :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

If I offered topless pics, pretty sure only my wife would want to see…

2 Likes

Oh my God only just saw this :wink:

2 Likes