Core Update 17 | A Mini End-Of-Year Update

Hi everyone,

This year has rushed by and in the blink of an eye, it’s the end of the 2019 and I’m still scrambling to figure out what to do for New Year’s Eve :tada: Let me know about your plans to ring in the new year, are you someone who goes all out and parties the night away or do you prefer a quiet night in?

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Mitesh_Shah Like you, we also love the red accents on LIberty Air 2, but we love your close-up shot even more!

Thread of the Week: @Chiquinho We read your feedback and really appreciate it when you share your likes, dislikes, and suggestions for improvements. Our resolution for 2020 is to continue to improve the Collective experience so threads like yours are very useful.

It was a short update this week because of the Christmas break, but we’ll be back to normal very shortly!

Happy New Year to you all and we look forward to spending 2020 on the Collective with everyone :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy New Year :tada: to everyone on the Collective.:partying_face:

2 Likes

Good resolutions for the New Year. :wink:
Thank you all.

3 Likes

Short and sweet update, thank’s

3 Likes

I’m having a small party at home. Just hanging with friends really

2 Likes

Nice short update I like it. Idk what I’m doing for new year.

2 Likes

A few family members and a few steaks to bring in a new year.

3 Likes

:point_up::point_up::point_up: great step for New Year :+1::+1::+1:

Wish you all a Happy New Year in advance!!

2 Likes

Happy New Year (In advance) to the Soundcore team and community members :tada:

3 Likes

Happy new year to all, have a great one.

1 Like

We are almost half way through the year 2020, with all the bugs and issues discussed here… lot of suggestions and issues to be fixed on the Soundcore Collective are still yet to see any changes…

Soundcore Collective is going to complete 1 year in next few months,… are there plans on making improvements on the suggestions, issues on community (false notifications are really irritating now)