Core Update 32 | Last Day to Win, A Big Announcement, and Lots of Giveaways

I would probably would not as my youngest has Aspersers and I tend to stay away from speakers. With said, I may get tempted and try for oldest son who stays in his room most days if he is not playing video games. lol

@Shenoy I agree. Those two are like less than a .1 percent vs a 5 to 10 percent (based on Loz stating 10 to about 20 usually enter the giveaway) on the raffles.

2 Likes

Congrats on the moderator post @Duane_Lester , well deserved :+1:

Congrats to the other named members :ok_hand: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners.

Next round! :grinning:
I like that photo Duane, its like a painting.

1 Like

Thanks… I was cutting grass and I saw that rock next to the water and that looks to be a decent spot for a picture. So I cut a few thorn bushed to get access to it. I am glad I did not mess up and accidentally knock them in the water. LOL

3 Likes

Now it’s a true painting!

3 Likes

I would love to have that ability to paint. I can get by enough if needed but some people are just so great at it.

1 Like

Yeah same. I’m just good at using computers :joy:

2 Likes

One of my friends in high school was an awesome painter. He was just as awesome at using the some painting software to make pictures. I was always in awe of his works. He was part of the yearbook. They let him design the cover. It was a little different. Well come to find out that it spelled the name of the girl that he always had a crush on. LOL and nobody notices.

1 Like

and the whole time i was thinking how could it be so real :wink:

great stuff there @Duane_Lester

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. Congrats to this week’s winners!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners, particularly that lovely picture from @Duane_Lester. That stream looks like a very nice backdrop for your lawnmowing experience. And congrats on being an admin, enjoy the responsibility.

1 Like

Thanks… I will tell you a secret. From where I took the picture, my neighbor’s yard is across the creek. So about 15 feet from that picture, my neighbor had a partial tire or two that are sticking out of the ground. :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners great job this week everyone!

1 Like

Congrats @andrewGholden374 and @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS on winning the limited edition L2P!

4 Likes

Thanks dude! I’m legit shocked I won!

4 Likes

Agreed… nice set of buds for them both

I noticed you took advantage of your mod rank by commenting on the locked thread :laughing:

1 Like

Congrats on winning! :clap: :100:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your win @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I literally just found out from you that I won when I checked my email. I had forgotten that I entered because I have tried so many times to win…and have lost. Congrats to everyone else who won!

4 Likes