Core Update 32 | Last Day to Win, A Big Announcement, and Lots of Giveaways

Hi everyone,

Let’s start the week off with a big announcement!

It’s time to introduce you all to our second admin, Duane :clap:

If you’ve spent any amount of time on the Collective, you’ll definitely know @Duane_Lester. He has gone out of his way to be an active member, even going into Detective Duane mode to help us discover other brands using the Soundcore name on the internet.

So, let’s all congratulate Duane on his new admin position!

Soundcore News

Livestream Announcement
In this week’s livestream (on Wednesday, April 22 at 5:00 pm Pacific Time/8:00 pm Eastern Time), we’ll be joined by Antwan of @Just_Doin_Life who will be talking with @SoundcoreAdam about some of his favorite speakers. Head over to the Gallery where you’ll be able to check out some of his content.

TLD Limited Edition Liberty 2 Pro
This is your last chance to enter the giveaway, so enter now if you haven’t already!

UAC Limited Edition Liberty 2 Pro
As one giveaway ends, another has just begun! If you want to try and get your hands on a pair of these very aesthetically-pleasing earphones, head over here to sign up :star_struck:

Which Cabin Fever Character Are You?
Want to discover your true identity while being stuck at home? Find out which character you are here.

New Music Friday | Vote For Your Favorite Song

You know the drill, it’s time to vote for your favorite song from the selection shared over the weekend. Check out the post here if you want a little reminder (and a great selection of tunes to listen to today).

• The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Sweet Transvestite
  • Queen - We Will Rock You
  • Big Country - In A Big Country
  • Mike + The Mechanics - Over My Shoulder
  • Don Henley - Dirty Laundry
  • Shinedown - Simple Man
  • Alexander Lindo - Power
  • The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
  • Cheat Codes - Put Me Back Together (feat Kiiara)
  • Cody Jinks - Hippies and Cowboys
  • Sam Fischer - This City
  • Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

0 voters

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery of the Week: @Duane_Lester shared a great shot of Liberty 2 Pro chilling out by a creek! You’ll receive 25 giveaway tickers as per the Soundcore in Spring Photo Contest and the usual Points and Notes for winning Gallery Upload of the Week.

Just a quick note, we’ve decided to end the photo contest today, so this will be the last winner. Thanks to everyone who took part. However, fear not! The reason we’ve ended it is because we’ve got an exciting new contest starting tomorrow!

Thread of the Week: @Insider shared the new all-black version of Life Q10 in this post and it seems from the poll that it’s popular with you guys.

Giveaway Winner: @Fuu_bar Please direct message @Loz with your email and delivery address!

10 Likes

Grats to all winners. Spring photo contest was fun and different.

1 Like

Gratz to the winners, and l love all the songs listed but my take is still the one I selected: Dirty Laundry
Great spring/summertime classic

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners @Duane_Lester, @Insider & @Fuu_bar :tada:

Special congrats to our well known buddy @Duane_Lester for becoming the second Admin of the forum, well deserved! Detective :cowboy_hat_face:
Hope you like this new role :smiley:

2 Likes

I was surprised by it myself. I thought they had the one with @TechMan and then there was the Soundcoradam was made one 2 weeks ago. Then I come on and see my name. :wink:

Thanks for the mention, @Ice

2 Likes

I’m surprised now to hear that :thinking: I thought they consulted you before announcing your name. Anyways you are perfect fir for the role :smiley:.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners this week!

Special congratulations to @Duane_Lester on the moderator position!

@Fuu_bar you stole my earbuds this week :joy:

3 Likes

Lol :joy: I also think I was robbed.
Congrats to all, but mostly it was the @Duane_Lester update :wink:

2 Likes

Not going to lie, I went out on a limb on this one and said why not, I haven’t done a raffle in awhile. I gave the last pair I got to my wife and she was not going to give them back anytime soon lol.

2 Likes

Congrats @Duane_Lester for the mod position, well deserved sir. You and @TechMan can hold down the fort for sure.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners @Duane_Lester @Insider @Fuu_bar

Nice to see our new moderator as @Duane_Lester - Congrats on the selection :+1: !

4 Likes

Grats on the giveaway @Fuu_bar, I know about giving the wife stuff. We know a happy wife is a happy life. Glad you were able to get some new ones.

Thanks for the congrats as well.

2 Likes

If you are talking about the giveaway, count me in… I went all-in too :man_facepalming: not knowing this was @Fuu_bar’s week :wink:

2 Likes

Giveaway is still a much better bargain than the other events (UAC or TLD giveaway) … and this week looked like contest between you, @Unnamed and @Fuu_bar :wink:

Some one had to win and it was Fuu_bar :+1:

3 Likes

I didn’t have any left, so I ended up turning in some notes for entries. Glad I did lol

3 Likes

Looks like he went all in as well. Think they should add a flare 2 to the raffle, everybody would go all in. @Fuu_bar congrats.:tada:

3 Likes

It did work at the end, congrats again! Glad it’s you and not a stranger/lurker :wink:

:100: with you !

1 Like

That would be nice, but I don’t think that will happen. Giveaways are worldwide events and Flare 2 is still restricted to very few Geo locations.
When they really add it, I will go all-in again (hopefully I will get some more tickets by then)

2 Likes

Good thing they giveaway tickets often😉

1 Like