Core Update 51 | The Countdown Begins

I am not sure when it will start but I think they will be doing something for a few weeks/.

My only thought of it being a few weeks is the comment that Hannah made on the Friday songs thread when she said “It’s time to share your favorite new music… This will also be our final New Music Friday for a few weeks because we’ve got some exciting stuff coming up for our 1-year birthday celebrations :partying_face::musical_note:

1 Like

Completely missed that :sweat_smile:. Thanks for letting me know! It all sounds very exciting and something to look forward to with my busy class schedule :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks Soundcore, and congrats to the other winners as well!!

2 Likes

@Shenoy. You know it is going to be hard to remember you by the techie rave for a while. :wink:

3 Likes

@Mike2468 did you guys ever get your prizes because I’m still waiting for my earbuds to show and am curious if it’s just me @jercox

2 Likes

Got my spirit X2s earlier this week.

I pm’d my address and information on the 8th, and they let me know it had shipped on the 10th, it arrived a couple days ago. I’m assuming you did dm your address to @sean.L, he would be the person to followup with if you haven’t gotten them or heard back yet.

Yep I got mine last week

Contact Sean about it to remind him, they probably forgot about shipping it due to the 100 prizes giveaway that was hosted.