Core Update 66 | Soundcore's New Year's Resolutions

Nice, can’t wait to get mine

1 Like

I never thought about putting the pick in the guitar but it is a nice set up for it

1 Like

Seems mine got stuck somewhere here in Cologne. :roll_eyes:

The guitar is really funny.
I am/was a drummer, but I know how to play the guitar a little bit.

C, G, D, E for the most of nowadays songs its enough. :laughing:

1 Like

I got my AudioEscape box today!!
Very grateful to have this cool gift. :dizzy:
Thank you @sean.L @Hannah and @Loz, and of course, Soundcore :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Looking forward to tomorrow the big day!!

5 Likes

Nice I can’t wait to get mine fingers crossed it comes soon :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

My AudioEscape box just arrived, perfect timing to coincide with the reveal tomorrow

5 Likes

Same mine just showed up!! Just in time for tomorrow, I am so excited. I will probably post pictures of it later when I get the chance. Thanks again soundcore for this! I am so excited!!!1

4 Likes

@ndalby @ktkundy @Tank @starfan. Grat on your boxes making it to you.

@Chiquinho did you get your box or are driving to Cologne to get your box. :slight_smile:

Congrats again, that is a super nice package.

Wonder if the spinning disc part seems to have grooves… wouldn’t it be cool if it was pressed vinyl??

1 Like

I wish it was a vinyl, but it isn’t its just made to look like an old school record. Trust me, that was the first thing I checked when I opened mine

@ndalby @starfan @Tank @ktkundy nice to see you all got your boxes and are enjoying them!

3 Likes

If any of the winners from the giveaway didn’t redeem their prize I’ll gladly accept it

Ja!
And I got help from my famous monkeys & Miss Piggy to do an unboxing! :rofl:

2 Likes