Core Update 66 | Soundcore's New Year's Resolutions

The box in the escape room looked quite a bit smaller, so if indeed different, I’ll be hoping for one of those instead… :wink:

51029E75-02F5-49DB-8310-A4B957EB3E76

Well, maybe same size…

3 Likes

I want any size :sob::joy::joy: fingers crossed for both of us!

2 Likes

Nice percentage of regulars to win the audio escape! A nice after Christmas present :gift: to all the winners.

Indeed it is a nice Christmas present, for me it is my only present aside from spending the day with my wife and son

1 Like

I was hoping you and @Chiquinho would get it.

3 Likes

It should be actual earbuds since the box is so much smaller (compare size with Life Q10)

The unboxing from @sean.L looked like a different box completely but forgot to mention it in that thread :sweat_smile:. I’m guessing they’ll email about the escape room winners on announcement day or the day after

1 Like

Wow that was unexpected (and almost missed)… thanks for the update and good news @Hannah and congrats to the other named winners

@Chiquinho (a double) @Tank @ktkundy @jercox @TheSnarkyOne @starfan to name a few :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Me too Rob.
But I could get my hands on a pair of trousers.
There were two in the package for my son so I got one„
Next Christmas we will start sharing trousers. if there is only one in the package. :rofl:

1 Like

New year’s resolution: Donacdum

Is there a week you don’t win something? :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Did not notice but grats on the double @Chiquinho

1 Like

Did all the winner claim their prize?

1 Like

I see the thread got updated to include audio escape winners, congrats to all of those winners as well!

1 Like

Well the LUM partnership is out, I think a few new earbuds are coming out. I think they may have ANC on them. I think with the Liberty 2 pro

2 Likes

That would be inline with our guesses from earlier right @Duane_Lester?

1 Like

You Are Correct

1 Like

box

I wonder if there was champion belts giveaway :joy:

The AudioEscape box made a landing today, very cool guys :+1:

Thanks again @loz @sean.L @Hannah and the rest of the Soundcore crew :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes