Core Update 68 | The Final Countdown

Thanks for the update, and congrats to the other winners!

2 Likes

@sean.L thank you for Core Update. Thank you for nomination. Congrats to winners.

2 Likes

Grats to the winners.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, cannot wait for the reveal.
Congrats to this weeks winners

3 Likes

Thanks for the update and congrats to other winners! I’m exited for the launch, I hope he does some old throwback songs :smile: I’m hoping pinky ring will be one too since it’s one of his newest

2 Likes

Thanks for the update. Congrats to the people.

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners @Ashleymarie0617 @Duane_Lester @VertigoXX @TheSnarkyOne and @matthew2ndson!

4 Likes

Congrats to all this weeks winners can’t wait to see what gets announced tomorrow

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @sean.L And congrats to the winners.

Special congrats to @Ashleymarie0617 for a super phot, hope this makes it to the soundcore Instagram page :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @TheSnarkyOne ! :smile: that would be so cool if it did

1 Like

Congrats to the winners

2 Likes

Congratulations guys

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners here

@Ashleymarie0617, @Duane_Lester, @VertigoXX, @TheSnarkyOne, and @matthew2ndson!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all of the winners! Can’t wait to see the new earbuds!!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, looking forward to the announcement.

2 Likes

Any link for photo of the week

I didn’t see one I posted mine on the rewatch launch thread not sure if that’s the right place for it tho lol

I figure with the launch they had a lot on their plate

1 Like

I’ll start a thread for it… and link @Ashleymarie0617 photo there…

edited to add link the thread for photos
Psst mine is there with @Ashleymarie0617 photo

Photo of the week - 2021 - soundcore launch photo captions

1 Like

My favorite moments have to be between two possible ones

My first one being this one. I loved that Steven Yang was able to come talk to us at the product launch and I love the four colors that they offer for their amazing new product! Personally I think that Sapphire Blue is gorgeous and I’m so happy he could be the one to show it to us!

My second favorite moment was when @sean.L came on the screen! It was a great feeling seeing someone so involved in the community here and the livestreams to see someone we all know on the screen. I started clapping so hard when he came on because It was such a sense of community he brings to us!
:clap::clap:

1 Like