Core Update 69 | Latest Soundcore News

Congratulations to the winner!! Will keep my eye out this week for what’s coming. Thanks for the update @Hannah!

I saw that. Mostly just top 2 or maybe 3 in the running for this tbh. I was expecting something like this but knew I wouldn’t be able to keep up with classes starting again

1 Like

Wow thank you so much!!! We really are a community here and it truly is so great to be apart of it! Congrats to all the other winners! Cant wait to see what this week brings all of us

1 Like

I saw as well and was surprised but not surprised it was just the top one gets the prize. I honestly think the person in first now will most likely stay in first due to how far ahead they are it would be really hard to catch them

1 Like

You could close the gap. But fighting that hard over one prize might not be worth it. Especially since a lot comes down to who wins awards next Monday.

This is one of the reasons I think we need a substantial overhaul of the leaderboard system. At the moment it is quite grindy to stay at the top, with some aspects that are not as good for the community.

1 Like