Core Update 72 | Choose Your Favorite Unboxing Video

Hello to everyone! My favorite is @zhukafer! Great intro.
@TechnicallyWell and @rpsly well done.

2 Likes

My vote: @zhukafer
@Sean15
@rpsly

1 Like

Great Videos my top picks are @Michael_Frasca @Sean15 and @Ryan790

Nice videos! My favorites are @Michael_Frasca @Sean15 and @Ryan790

@Michael_Frasca @jercox @rpsly

1 Like
  1. @Michael_Frasca is by far my favorite unboxing. He did a great job of highlighting key information, as well as having a very positive energy and staying true to himself. Very unique.

2. @Zhukafer
    Very unique. You can tell there was a lot of time put into this.

3. @TechnicallyWell
    Short, sweet and very professional.

1 Like

I have to say my top 3 would have to be

1. @Michael_Frasca for doing an amazing unboxing and first impressions while being extremely informative of the product.

2. @Sean15 did a great comparison of the older model with the newer one

3. @TechnicallyWell did a great unboxing that was short and to the point

1 Like

My favorite 3 videos were @rpsly @Michael_Frasca, and @Sean. Micheal brought the energy and passion. @rpsly had a great presentation for his unboxing setup. I appreciate that he had the wireless charger on deck to test and confirm that wireless charging was working

My top: @zhukafer, @Ryan790, and @athafoud.

@zhukafer — totally amazing video! I love the track made from the samples off the video. Deep explanation of specification of the device. Great job!

@Ryan790 — like that “blog” style approach, and the way he giving the information about the headphones.

@athafoud — maybe not that informative, but I like the camera angle and the music.

My top 3 videos that I liked are from @Michael_Frasca, @Sean15 and @Ryan790 because all 3 showed their first impressions while using the product in an unbiased way as well did a great job on unboxing and giving useful information for the average viewer.

@zhukafer - Really dynamic and creative intro. Beautiful shots of shooting.

@trijanmanandhar11 - There’s a feeling that a person is inviting with his soul.

@Ryan790 - I like how he presents the product.

I would say my third place goes to technically well cause it was short simple and too the point

@zhukafer I really liked the video, interesting and informative. Very cool :blush:
@Michael_Frasca good presentation
@athafoud simple but clear what awaits us in the box

Surprising number of people who are brand new to the forums voting on their top picks. Did this get publicity somewhere I missed, or a prize for helping choose them?

Fortunately it isn’t a straight voting competition, so the team has an opportunity to take that all into account when they make their selections.

4 Likes

My top:
@zhukafer — totally amazing video! Deep explanation of specification of the device. Great job!
@Ryan790 — nice
@athafoud — nice

@zhukafer I really like thet video, interesting and informative. Great job!
@Michael_Frasca good presentation
@athafoud simple but clear

1 - @zhukafer - very mesmerizing and creative intro and detailed overview. Nice track, waiting on the spotify. Great job!

2 - @Michael_Frasca - like how he presents the product, a lot of useful information.

3 - @TechnicallyWell - Briefly, clearly, concisely.

1 Like

Hi Hi. As for me, many videos are very interesting and informative. but my favorite @zhukafer, due to the fact that he created music from the sounds of the box, it is very unusual and original.

1 Like

Hi everyone
My top three are:

1. @zhukafer - Incredible intro and attention to the details
  2. @Ryan790 - Great product presentation in all aspects
  3. @TheSnarkyOne - Great first impressions right out of the box
1 Like

Great videos and all worthy winners but for me,

:1st_place_medal: @TheSnarkyOne as best overall

:2nd_place_medal: @TechnicallyWell love all this guys videos and this doesn’t disappoint.

:3rd_place_medal: @athafoud easy and clear presentation

2 Likes