Core Update 73 | Unboxing Winners Revealed!

Thank you all for your votes! Putting myself aside I want to congratulate every contestant that participated. You guys were all excellent and the videos were great by everyone who submitted. You all worked hard and deserve huge amounts of respect! And congrats to @Sean15 you are the man broski

1 Like

Thank you Soundcore for this amazing competition and thank you everyone for your votes, Congratulations to everyone. This was a lot of the fun, thank you.

1 Like

Grats to the winners.

@Sean15 I am not sure if we were voting but I think we were making recommendations to whom should win.

1 Like

oh ok well thanks anyways

1 Like

Congrats to the winners

Well, thanks for extending the points down to cover my somewhat weak unboxing attempt. Congrats to the other winners, particularly those getting some Liberty Air 2 Pros or nice amazon gift cards this week, great prizes and hope you enjoy.

Congratulations to all winners

Congrats to all the winners so well deserved!
I’m surprised that the thread of the week isn’t even from this month though it was a good thread non the less
Hope everyone has a great week coming up

1 Like

Congrats to all winners - well deserved :+1:t2:

Hey all :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:
Im trying to find my feet here after a year and a bit the Anker site and have a question.
Sorry to gate crash this thread to query another but I’m struggling to find the winners of the giveaway below :thinking:
I’m sure it’s staring me in the face but just can’t find the info.

Please help if you can :+1:t2:

1 Like

It’s in the top message of this thread, about halfway down! Pasted it below:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if this thread was fully or partially scheduled. The whole team may not be back from their holidays yet.

2 Likes

Hey @ndjiemei
Thanks so much for the reply, that makes sense and was completely obvious :grin:
But I guess you don’t know what you don’t know!
Have a great day.

2 Likes

No problem, it was a lot of info at once so easy to miss if you were just scanning down it quickly! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Definitely possible I was just surprised but makes sense in busy times for sure

Looks like it was mostly prepared (if not entirely). The 2 giveaway threads were from early this month and published when needed so could be something they worked on earlier at the same time

1 Like

Congrats to winners !! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations to all winners :+1:

Thanks for the update @Hannah

congrats to the winners.