Core Update 77 | Did You Hear About Our Big Reveal?

Congrats @Duane_Lester @The_Professor and everyone else mentioned!!

2 Likes

Congrats to winners

1 Like

Congrats to all winners!

1 Like

I was tearing up that you forgot me :rofl:

You are good @Chiquinho. I hope to see you there next week :wink:

1 Like

Huh? Theres only one physical prize and the instructions written above to them…

Everything else is points notes and so appear in winner’s account

I’m interested in the engineering side of things, challenges, future developments etc.

Ask me anything of an engineer or product manager.

Or even a debate of what we care about most.

A dialogue not just “here’s the new product” announcement.

As stated the one winner will get an email from Sean. The rest of us will have the points and notes added to our account. If you go to your account’s points and notes, you will see an event participation like the below one:

System 300 Event Participation Reward Processed (March 15, 2021)

Thanks @Duane_Lester

1 Like

You are good. I think they have gotten better at the points rewards distribution but I do tend to forget about those a lot of times

Congratulations to all the winners!
@Duane_Lester,:+1:t2:A real “Black Horse” unexpected new leader of the classification. Congratulations!

@Chiquinho Thank you . I wish you a good night.
The elephant must be asleep now…:grin:

1 Like

I enjoy it when a podcast takes the time to introduce themselves to new users, explain the website a bit and promote their community. It might be fun to have some of your power users on to lead the newbies through the site from a user perspective!

These are some great suggestions!

Thanks for the suggestion

Congrats to the winners. Nice work with the grammy winners, @Duane_Lester is in the pole position for that Soundcore 3 this month.

1 Like

Yes I noticed the daily heartbeat of 25 points has fewer dancing to that tune now for this month.

1 Like

It is not worth taking part in this race. The prize is not worth the daily work for a whole month.
In addition, the rules of the games are unfair.
In Poland, there is a term “work for a bowl of rice…”

2 Likes

Correct, win one competition, is actualy win twice. If prize was Notes only… win once. 300 point effectively kills all the “thread of the week” etc for anyone else.

2 Likes

Big avarice…
If they wanted to do another contest, we should give a new prize.
And so they robbed those who worked for two weeks on an item worth ONLY $ 30. They did it to “the best workers.” And random folks on social media get Liberty Air 2 Pro.
I like you a lot, but I’m shocked and I don’t want to be like that.