Core Update 91 | It’s Prime Day!

Prime Day is here, so we’ve got some amazing deals for you guys! I’ll be posting a guide to the best deals later today so keep an eye out for that.

If you didn’t see it on Friday, @SoundcoreAdam shared some exciting livestream news with the Collective:

Just a quick heads up …

We’re going to have THREE Amazon Livestreams on Monday and Tuesday for #PrimeDay.

Monday and Tuesday at 11am PT / 2pm ET and our regular Tuesday evening stream at 5pm PT / 8pm ET.

Hope to see you all there… and YES, we will have DEALS DEALS and MORE DEALS in the US, UK and Germany.

SoundcoreAdam — Out!

Life P3 Early Bird Coupon
There’s still time to reserve your Life P3 early bird coupon so you can get 25% off when it launches in early July! Check it out HERE.

Coast to Coast Update
We’re nearly at the final of Coast to Coast. Have you discovered any new artists that you’ve become a fan of thanks to the competition? You’ve also still got time to grab a pair of Liberty Air 2 Pro LÜM Edition earbuds to support your favorite. Head over to the Backstage page HERE.

Our latest podcast episode with the San Diego team is out now so make sure you check it out.
:point_right: Listen to the podcast episode!
Apple

Spotify

For those without a subscription service: Listen Here

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners…

Photo of the Week: Congratulations @steve976, Motion Boom looks like it’s having fun :grinning:

This Week’s Photo Contest: What’s Your Favorite Hobby?

Collective Member of the Week: @ktkundy is always getting involved in conversations :grinning:

Thread of the Week: @aj71 shared a video review of Life Q35. Make sure you check it out!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: @tabortech Please send your delivery details to @william.ward so we can get your prize sent to you ASAP!

:musical_note::notes:

8 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Hannah. Congratulations to all winners: @Steve976, @aj71, @ktkundy, @tabortech

2 Likes

As always, thanks for the weekly update @Hannah, I always look forward to reading it.

Congrats to all the winners @ktkundy, @aj71, and @tabortech.

Thanks for selecting my picture, I’m happy you liked it. :blush:

I hope everyone has a great week!

Let the Prime Day(s) deals begin!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing Adam going live!

1 Like

You did a “Prime” job on the update, @Hannah! (Sorry, the dad jokes are still fresh from Father’s Day). Congrats to all the winners! And everyone, try not to go broke on Amazon!!

3 Likes

Tha is for the update and for picking me! Congrats to all the other winners. Are we starting to repeat themes now?? No harm if we are just curious why if we are repeating we don’t repeat and older photo theme instead of a relatively new photo theme. Love prime day not sure what I’m in the market for though

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats to winners

Thanks so much @hannah

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to this week’s winners!

Congrats to the big winners, great phot @steve976

Nice dad joke @TaborTech :roll_eyes:

And thanks @Hannah for the update. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Grats to the winners