Core Update 94 | Soundcore Summer Playlist Curated by You

I’m still a bit sad that after a few days of the Life P3 launch I never got my code. Eventually I asked for $1 back. Lol. Curious how does one enter the weekly giveaway? Not the photo of the week…is it automatically by just being a community member?

1 Like

The weekly you can click the three lines at the top and click referrals, which will take you to the leaderboard of the month. Right above that you have three tabs (leaderboard, exchange, giveaway) click the giveaway tab. There isn’t one for this week though.

Also you do not have to exchange notes for tickets it will do it automatically when enter the quantity for the tickets you want to use.

Thanks for the information. I found the tabs you were referring too. So I can either use the giveaway tickets…what else can notes be used for?

1 Like

If you click on the exchange tab note can be used to redeem a coupon code and use that on the soundcore website.

Thanks for sharing. I was wondering the same thing! :smile:

BTW, how do we earn notes?

You can get notes by leveling up or if they do an event that gives out notes. Also by doing certain things based off the bottom photos.