Danger: Watch out sleeping with earbuds

A tv station where I lived had a segment about sleeping with earbuds in. It seems the guy swallowed one of them while sleeping. :rofl:

4 Likes

Were they working after being removed?
If not : soundcore should develop some which are “digestive protected” :rofl:

3 Likes

I would have been “Why is there an itch in my throat. Oh that is my earbud playing in esophagus” LOL

3 Likes

Haha!
You have to emphasize the basses!
Special setting in the app!
The belly will act like a membrane!

1 Like

LOL or maybe start to play it and then lip sync the song LOL

3 Likes

Good ideas.
We can start a “proposal”
What Anker/soundcore should develop next!

2 Likes

It used to be said that on average you swallow 8 spiders a year while sleeping. That’s been dismissed as a myth.
Now we have people swallowing buds while sleeping.
Thats quite an expensive midnight feast :rofl:

2 Likes

I know. I think it is like the tooth fairy. If you swallow a bud, you get soundcore under your pillow. Lol

1 Like

I don’t get why anyone would sleep with them in

1 Like

Well this is a good life lesson

I honestly don’t understand how it’s comfortable to sleep with Airpods on anyway. Spirit Dot 2 aren’t comfortable to me because they stick out so I can’t even imagine having the stem digging in your bone below your ear

1 Like

Definitely don’t sleep with them in your mouth. There, took care of that.

As I side sleeper who switches sides regularly, it is completely impossible for me to sleep with earbuds in. Not even the remotest possibility I could do that without a great deal of discomfort. I can keep one in for a while, but then it has to go when I roll over.

2 Likes

Also known as a passive radiator…

2 Likes

It could be that the person that was mentioned as swallowing the earbud is a side sleeper as well…but as you’ve mentioned, the earbud that you’ll be laying on that “has to go” went into the person’s mouth inadvertently for “safe keeping” :man_facepalming:

An odd way to test out the ipx5 rating…

3 Likes

Great! :rofl:

It’s terrible🤣

The song he played when he went to the doctor.

1 Like