#SoundcoreSessions w. Dave Giles

Let me introduce you to Dave Giles!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Dave was kind enough to sit down with us for an afternoon of Soundcore Sessions.

Dave is a singer/songwriter from the UK who has developed his own unique brand of British-infused Americana. Heā€™s also self-funded two full-length albums, self-produced and released 8 EPs, and been on tours around the world.

If thatā€™s intrigued you, why not check out one of Daveā€™s songs:

And then head over to Daveā€™s Website, Instagram, and Twitter to learn more about his music.

Who else would you like to hear? Let us know in the comments :point_down:

3 Likes

Hey Core,

Take special note on the timeā€¦ I would have missed myself, but noticed tonight that the stream is 12 pm pstā€¦

This might be my fav of the three so farā€¦ and Spotify already has out his latest single - little black stone

Good stuff.

Thanks again soundcore team :slight_smile:

TS1

2 Likes

The time is different to the other livestreams because Dave is based in the UK so we had to factor in the time difference. Also, Iā€™m super excited for this one as well, it should be really good!

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget to drop some questions ahead of time! @sean.L will be hosting tomorrowā€™s #SoundcoreSessions :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the 3rd session details @Hannah. Itā€™s going to be difficult for many in the west due to the timing though.

1 Like

Interesting itā€™s going to be earlier today

1 Like

Nice to know I can listen to the songs as I am working instead of listening to my radio today.

2 Likes

Wondering if these qā€™s Maybe okay to ask:

• worst pun used (influencer / influenza was pretty slickā€¦ bit cringeyā€¦)

• hurdles he sees in getting to abbey road / vision or timeline on achieving?

Thanks @sean_L @Loz

TS1

3 Likes

Another day of another artist! Been exciting this past couple of days!

1 Like

His name seems to be more American. He is described as a UK and American blend of music. Wonder where he was born atā€¦ did he live in America and move to the UK. If so, what does think is the biggest different in the genres in styles between the countries.

2 Likes

Such a good mix of artists too!

2 Likes

Wow, wow and wow.

Great live session, thanks @sean.L for asking my Q :slightly_smiling_face:.

Very grounded and humble artist. Sounded really good on the pro 2s, felt like I was in studio with him.

Looking forward to tomorrowā€™s stream.

TS1

2 Likes

Glad you enjoyed it!!

Got to enjoy songs during my last hour of work

2 Likes

thanks very much! i really appreciate this :smiley:

2 Likes

hope you enjoyed it hannah :smiley:

Dave! Welcome to the community mate! Thanks again for an awesome performance! :raised_hands: