Core Update 48 | This Week's News and Awards

Did you enjoy #SoundcoreSessions last week? What did you think of the mix of genres and artists? If you missed any of the performances or you want to rewatch them, check them out here:

Wesley Stromberg

Phem

Dave Giles

Katrina Burgoyne

Don’t forget that in addition to the livestreams, there are still deals on headphones and speakers including Liberty 2 Pro here :partying_face:

Share Your Feedback
Make sure to add your feedback to this post if you haven’t already! There’s already a lot of great feedback on there, but we’ll always welcome more!

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Gallery of the Week: @Mike2468 It’s nice to see Spirit X2 making an appearance this week!

Thread of the Week: @Fursa Thanks for your review of Rave Neo :grinning:

Giveaway Winner: @Hermes_Alvarenga Please contact @sean.L with your email and delivery addresses.

Guess the Song:
guess

8 Likes

Grats to all winners

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah, congrats to the winners :+1:

2 Likes

Hi @Hannah I was just wondering when the 15 giveaway tickets will be added to my account for winning the Friday music poll?

congrats all. Yeah I won! Was looking to buy some over the ear headphones and this is perfect timing. thanks @Hannah

1 Like

Congrats you will love them.

2 Likes

Thank you for the weekly Core Update @Hannah

Congratulations to @Mike2468 @Fursa @Hermes_Alvarenga :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners can’t wait to see what this week brings

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, wondering if anybody is planning to catch @Daveg10000 livestream today?

I’m back to the office today after 2 weeks vacay, so sadly will miss it.

TS1

1 Like

Oh I won something - cool! I am new here so not really sure what it all means - but happy to contribute.

2 Likes

Means you get some notes that you can use for weekly giveaway (in referrals section) and some points towards monthly leaderboard

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the update! Congrats to the winner!

2 Likes

Spice Girls - 2 become 1

1 Like

Great job winners and @Mike2468 I liked your spirit x2 gallery

3 Likes

Congrats to all of the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, that is a weird picture for the song, but @joshi.akshay1990’s guess makes sense to me.

3 Likes

Congratulations! What a great jam it was! :fire::fire::fire::+1::+1::+1: Till next time soundcore.

2 Likes

Awesome job to all the winners! :+1:

2 Likes

Grats to all winners. :clap:

2 Likes