Day 1 of #SoundcoreSessions | Introducing Wesley Stromberg

Watch The Live Here at 5PM PST August 12th 2020 Here

Welcome back to #SoundcoreSessions!

It’s my pleasure to introduce the week’s first performer to you :drum::drum::drum::drum::drum::drum:….

A familiar face to X Factor fans, Wesley Stromberg got his break with his band Emblem3 who were runners up on X Factor 2012. Signing to Columbia Records immediately after X Factor, Emblem3 has gone on to release an album and several EPs.

Simultaneously, the Emblem3 boys have been working on solo projects. In less than 24 hours we’ll be lucky enough to hear a few songs from Wesley Stromberg (my personal favorite of the 3 :innocent: ).

If you’re not familiar with his work then check this out:

Also, while you’re at it. Get an eyeful of his Instagram and Twitter.

Oh, and if you still don’t have headphones or a speaker that can do justice to the tunes, we’ll have up to 33% off on a load of Soundcore goodies very soon (watch this space).

5 Likes

Nice watch he got! :joy:

1 Like

I’ll check the livestream out

1 Like

Very cool, I am looking forward to the live stream.

TS1

1 Like

I will try to remember this streaming time, seems he got a huge fan following :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking this happened last night, but don’t see a post of the stream? Hope it went well, and we will see the posting soon.

1 Like

As far as I was finding it was suppose to be today.

I think the other person they got is named plem or something like that… I saw her post a comment in one of the threads in instagram and had accidently clicked her name. :wink: and sorta figured out she was one of the singers. Or at least I think I am right

1 Like

This is going to be awesome! The link to watch live on YouTube is updated and it’ll be live on Facebook too :metal::partying_face:

1 Like

Super excited for this! I’ll be tuning in :raised_hands:

Great set, looks like majority of those were on Facebook stream… I did up YouTube and thought it was well done.

Only 2 on the YouTube stream that I could see

On mobile with the pro 2s so will hit up twitter when I get back…

Thanks soundcore for putting this on :slight_smile:

TS1

1 Like

We’re using Restream to go across our platforms and the artists’ platforms. Got some good views for sure!

Again, great set. Twitted in response :slightly_smiling_face:

Little disappointed that only 2 on the YouTube stream… guess rest where on Facebook…

Sign of great artist, when unplugged and acoustic, they still deliver.

I’m excited about the next artist, if this any indication of what’s to come.

Thanks soundcore and crew

TS1

Well, I was going to go and watch the show but my dang internet service decided to work on their lines. So no internet until 12 am last night. Hope to catch tonight’s show

It was a great show!

1 Like

Makes more sense now. There was no date in the original version of the post, at least that I saw.