Day 2 of #SoundcoreSessions | Introducing Phem!

Watch The Live Here at 5PM PST August 13th 2020** HERE

We’re rolling straight into Day 2 of #SoundcoreSessions! Next up is Phem!

Phem’s a California-based, indie artist with a genre-spanning sound including hip-hop, rap, jazz and pop ('cus why not, right?). Her musical style is as diverse as her identity, both of which shine through in her music :point_down:

In preparation for her stream with Soundcore, Phem’s been playing around with Liberty 2 Pro and, as you can see, it’s a :+1: from her (and her dog!).

Do you have any questions for Phem? Let us know in the comments and we’ll see if we can get them answered during the livestream!

Don’t forget you can get up to 33% off incredible audio in the #SoundcoreSessions Music Festival!
Follow Phem’s Instagram here.
Subscribe to Phem’s YouTube here.

5 Likes

Checked out some of phem on yt, pretty interesting artistic style for her videos.

Music is pretty good.

Looking forward to seeing how she does up the live stream.

TS1

1 Like

It’ll be an interesting one for sure!

1 Like

Whoa, not someone I would have thought to listen to before but she’s kinda dope. I dig her style and look forward to what she has to share

2 Likes

Sweet, I got it right that she was the second one as I saw her on the soundcore post.

Will ask the most obvious question, ’ How did she get her name?

2 Likes

I’ll check it out

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can be first on the yt stream this time… was that you yesterday?

Was fun watching on mobile, the pro 2s had no latency and lended well to the acoustics.

TS1

2 Likes

I joined the YouTube stream late but didn’t comment anything

1 Like

Nice pick for the second stream :+1:

1 Like

Interesting to see how this one goes. The date is clear this time.

1 Like

I’m so excited for day 2

1 Like

For those joining, what will be your stream of choice?

I’ll be going with YouTube stream, it seemed to work well last night, just not sure if he was able to see my comments during the show.

Anyhoo, catch you later tonight if you’re able.

TS1

1 Like

If you leave any questions here ahead of time I’ll see if I can pitch them. These guys are streaming across 4-6 platforms simultaneously, so it’s hard to monitor all the comments across platforms.

2 Likes

Ooo nice question

1 Like

Makes sense… here I thought of only a couple.

Not too social media reliant am I…

TS1

1 Like

Missed yesterdays, but I’ll join in tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s time to watch!

1 Like

Thanks for joining, everyone! Looking forward to the next stream!

So a pretty nice little set by her. It was a hoot on the one song by Beck she did called A…hole. 1/2 through she said it was her mother had me cracking up.

2 Likes