Day 9 | How Fast Can You Find Them?

Winner Revealed

Watch below…

Congratulations @ktkundy :gift:

One step closer to Christmas! We hope you’ve had heaps of fun with all the activities we’ve prepared for “10 Days of Christmas”, exclusively for the community! :star_struck::sparkles:

In today’s mini-game, we’re giving you another chance to win 100 points! On the ninth day, let’s have some fun with some word searching! All you have to do is look for all the hidden words in the image below. They are all Soundcore and Christmas-themed, so I’m sure you’ll nail them down in no time!

Answers and winners will be announced on December 14th. Those of you who got all the answers correct will have their names put in a Santa hat and we’ll select someone to win at random!

Before jumping straight into the game, check out the gift guide for some attractive deals you don’t want to miss HERE.

Oh, we noticed some of you didn’t hide your answers when replying to the thread, so here’s how you can do it:

1. Hit “Reply” on the thread.

2. Select the “Options” logo at the far end of the table.

3. Select “Hide Details” and comment away!

Ready to become an expert in word searching? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Good luck all!

9 Likes
No Peeking

2 Likes

Super inventive fun :slightly_smiling_face:. Here is my solution:

Summary

3 Likes
Summary

2 Likes

Now I need new glasses, but of course soundcore frames would be better! :laughing:

Summary

2 Likes

Maybe not the fastest… 5min, but this was a lot of fun :slight_smile:

No peeking... 👀

Thought neo would have been hardest to find, but it was motion that slowed me up… 🤷

4 Likes

Thanks for doing this. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
My drawing leaves a lot to be desired. :rofl:

Summary

3 Likes
"How fast can you find them

New%20Bitmap%20Image

Appreciate the jingle bell fun.

2 Likes

Ok, I will admit, I took a little extra to see if I could find any secret words in the list. ::rofl:

1 Like

Was hard for me the find those were given.
But I can look for some German words. :laughing:

1 Like

Well I was finding small ones like new, nut, lure, Fur, way wire and etc. So I thought they may have hid like Sean in there. :slight_smile:

very funny, I think it took me 15 mins :laughing:

Summary

4 Likes

Here’s mine! Good luck all! :santa:

Summary

3 Likes
Summary

2 Likes

Great fun. I do love a word search puzzle. Took around 12 minutes. Thanks Soundcore! Good luck everyone!

Summary

2 Likes
Summary

Took me 5 minutes and then spent another 10 minutes looking for the secret message. I found “Tow” and “Tog” “ICU” “Hen” “lure” so I think a Chicken needs some help fishing at Christmas???

4 Likes

That Peter Kay sketch is fantastic – has me in stitches every time! Thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

That took longer than I expected! I loved doing these as a kid. Thanks for the fun game! Took me 11 minutes to get them all. Neo was the last one and hardest for me to find. :slight_smile:

Summary

1 Like