Daymare 1998 Giveaway - 100 Copies Up For Grabs!

To be honest, not for anyone I know. But I entered for the chance at the headphones, still looking for a pair of those.

Also, props to Soundcore for keeping the entries list reasonably short, even when using the gleam.io giveaway platform. Most of those are stock full of “get extra entries” options that require paying, nagging your friends, signing up for a newsletter you don’t want, hitting 16 different things to get an entry bonus, etc. This one was just 6 or 7 quick clickthroughs to get all the entries.

1 Like

Yeah, I know what you are talking about especially when they want you to go subscribe to something.

2 Likes

The giveaway is just DOPE!! Thanks to Soundcore for Hosting this

2 Likes

Does anyone know when the giveaway ends?

It ends in 6 days. Good luck!

1 Like

Good luck to you too! :smile:

I was about to ask the same question, glad to see it was answered anyway.

1 Like

Good luck to all🍀

1 Like

Good luck to all as well. Looks to be a fun game

2 Likes

When will the winners be announced?

So do not take this the wrong way but I am glad this contest is over. I think the game will be pretty good and it was a good contest. I just saw how many things they had going on with the live stream on Wed and live streaming the music and the Friday song, and the core update and the weekly lookup contest as well other stuff. I was like they only have six things they can pin… I thought it was pretty fun seeing how they managed all of pinned post considering they only could pin 5 for about the whole month. LOLOL Grats to @loz @Hannah and @Will for their awesome organization skills. LOL

4 Likes

They do a good job of rotating pinned post and keeping everything up to date.

3 Likes

I know. A few times I am like, well they go to put the one singer link up and the stream for the Wednesday Amazon stream.

2 Likes

Hi all, I’ve just drawn the winners. We’ll be contacting the 100 winners in the next 24 hours.

9 Likes

Best of luck to everyone :+1:

1 Like

Same to you for the game and l2p

1 Like

Haha one contest I forgot to enter, good luck to everyone

2 Likes

Wow… 100 winners :clap: good luck everyone who entered !!

2 Likes

Wow good luck to everyone

1 Like

Good luck to all!