Duplicate Soundcore Facebook page - scam?

I was at the Grammy giveaway yesterday and a page supposedly being soundcore replied to one of my comments that I won a prize and to contact them etc. This “soundcore” page has only 9 likes, one post and looks to have been created only 8 hrs ago. On questioning them about this they replied that this page is for “prize distribution announcements only”.

Talking to them over messenger they seem pushy to get me to complete a registration that looks like I’m signing up for something completely unrelated, which they claim to be to be their sponsors.

Everything sound very fishy to me. Anyone else experienced this?

Here is a link to the page

https://www.facebook.com/𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞-106749348158978/

I just had this same thing happen to me whuch is why I’m lookin om this community site to see if others had it happen and as I was filling out the registration I stopped when it asked for credit card info etc… I’m not comfortable doin that till i hear somethin back from soundcore website… somethin def seems not right and I’m with ya 100 percent on your post here!!!

I didn’t even bother progressing, suspicious as hell. I’ve reported them to Facebook. Hoping Soundcore will pick up on this too.

Just toying with them for a bit on messenger :joy:.

Same here. I’d like to see an official statement from sound core, if this is real or not. Doesn’t feel good anyway.

I hit this page also. Saw the 9 likes and went to YouTube for the quiz. I am new here so trying to figure out the community space and all the ins and outs of stuff to take part in. It’s fun, but not easy for an ol’ gal like me, lol!

It is common. If you follow, then as all followers is known, a fake similar looking account can reach back at you. Typically it’s you won and click here to enter details.

It is logically equivalent of phishing with the added advantage they already know what you are seeking.

I think every duplicate page is scam