(EDIT I finally got it to work) Update for Motion+ has a bug (v45.49)?

Even an upgrade via case has a role of the case, so I always do a case powered, keep powered , leave buds in til charged, so case is powered and buds full before beginning an upgrade.

Always will.

I guess it’s a good safeguard. I just make sure my device is charged up. The thing is I had enough charge, but the Auto Power-off was tripping me up. Never in my wildest nightmares did I think it would take that long since I’ve done many, many Updates to my Soundcore gear and I don’t believe any took over 5 minutes to apply. I really wonder why a small bug fix took so long to apply? :thinking:

1 Like

I can think of reasons, there’s 4 versions of Motion+ and they didn’t test on all versions.

Insufficient testing.

1 Like

Mine are all relatively new from Anker. This is the 1st time I’ve ever updated either one of them. Live and learn.

Slightly documented at FCC, which claims 2 are identical to 1st so if that’s true there’s only 2 versions.

Fact that we see some threads saying firmware update not offered also implies more than one version.

I don’t think it is critical unless you plan on doing TWS which is why I recommend buying two at same time if you intend TWS.

I finally updated my motion plus to 45.49 no difference in sound quality or any bugs…