fss, lum division:
“found you” by mekfly

3 Likes

Alexander Lindo - Sunlight

NATIIVE - Running Circles

3 Likes

My favorite summer song from any artist is
Summer Sky by BLU3 me! Lol

Favorite Summer Song by a LÜM artist from coast to coast is fast Lane by Charlie K
Good luck everyone!

2 Likes
  1. Sound of Silence by the disturbed.
  2. LÜM song: Expectations by Joel Ansett.
2 Likes

Tubthumping by Chumbawumba is my favourite summer song.

Crazy by Bamtrell Willis is the Coast to Cost song I like the most.

2 Likes

Expectations by Lum goes hard during pool parties
And you can’t go past Summer by Calvin Harris when you are in some need for a romantic setting
Good luck in the giveaway everyone!

2 Likes

My favorite summer playlist song is SEE YOU AGAIN by Tyler the Creator and Rise up by MVXMILLI of the current coast to coast is really great to me!

2 Likes
  1. Favorite summer song this year is Pro Bad Decision Maker by Skizzy Mars

2. Favorite song by a LÜM artist from Coast to Coast is most definitely Dear God by Dax!

2 Likes

My most played song on my summer playlist is Lecrae- coming in hot (Wuki Remix)

My favorite coast to coast song is Dyl - Hey whatsup hello.

1 Like

My favorite summer song by any artist is Ocean Drive by Duke Dumont, and my favorite song by a LÜM Coast to Coast is FAST LANE by Charlie K. Good luck, everyone

2 Likes

My favourite Summer song is Cake by the Ocean by DNCE.

My favourite Summer song by LÜM artists from Coast to Coast is Anti Social by HarryHectic.

2 Likes

My Perfect Summer song is Kendrick Lamar Swimming pools. It is winter in South Africa but this song just makes me want to jump in the pool every time I hear it playing.

2 Likes

I love a song from a Tamil(indian) language called “veyilodu vilayadi” on youtube… This is a solid proof that our soundcore community is full of diverse people from all over the world. And coming to Lüm… I like summertime by will smith very much… I am wishing everyone in the soundcore to great success(yes. We consumer love it that’s the success for any companies) of Life P3…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A great selection of “choons” from everyone. My summer playlist definitely got a lot better thanks to everyone’s input.
I can’t wait to get my hands on a new pair of Life P3 earbuds, and my finger is poised over the buy now button, but just holding off until the giveaway winners are announced before hitting it.
PS, does anyone know when they will be announcing the winners?

3 Likes

Pre congrats to all winners. impatiently waiting:thinking::sunny::blue_heart:

3 Likes

@RaphStarr Maybe you are now congratulating yourself and tomorrow you will expand the Soundcore headphones collection. :smiley:
Good luck to everyone! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oh that would be nice!

2 Likes
  1. My favorite summer song is Summertime in the LBC by The Dove Shack.
  2. Mt favorite song by a LÜM artist from is I Need by Mekfly.

Hope I win a pair of Life P3, but good luck to everyone in this awesome community.

1 Like

Favorite all time summer song Island in the Sun- Weezer

Favorite Summer song by a LÜM artist Coast to Coast is Landon DeVon - I’m not coming down

Good Luck! Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to whomever wins. My fingers are crossed tight over here with hopes of getting my hands (and ears) on these to compare to the LA2P

3 Likes