Epic Summer Playlist + Life P3 = Perfection

The best time of the year is upon us: summertime! Since many people (including myself :sob:) are still stuck at home instead of hanging out at the beach, the team has prepared something very special for you!

We all know that there is one thing every summer needs: music. There’s no way you’re getting through the summer without the ultimate playlist, right? I love creating a new playlist at the beginning of summer and adding new songs to it as summer progresses. (Who’s with me!?)

To top it off, I’m really excited for summer this year as I’ll be using the new Life P3 to usher in the summer feels! Things get even better when I get to match my earbuds with my summer style :grin:

Life P3 noise cancelling earbuds comes in Coral Red, Sky Blue, Oat White, Classic Black, and Navy Blue to bring out the fashionista in you.

To celebrate the launch, we will be creating a summer playlist made up by friends like you, to get the good vibes going!

There are 2 steps to make your way into Soundcore’s sizzling hot summer playlist and win a pair of Life P3 earbuds:

Step 1: Submit your favorite summer song by any artist.

Step 2: Submit your favorite summer song by a LÜM artist from Coast to Coast.

Rules:

1. The giveaway is international.
  2. One entry per person.
  3. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, July 6th.
  4. Winners will be contacted directly.
  5. Winners will be chosen at random.
  6. Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation.
  7. Five winners will be selected and each winner will win 1 x Life P3.
  8. Winners will be allocated a color at random.
  9. Entries must be in this thread only. Creating new threads will lead to exclusion from the
    giveaway.

It’s that simple and trust me, Life P3 is not something you’d want to miss out :wink:
PS: Good luck everyone! :star_struck:

16 Likes

Thanks for the contest.

I really like the Wooden Cage song from Festive people on the soundcore app but they are not in the coast to coast contest. With that said, I like Rise up by MVXMILLI of the current coast to coast songs.

I guess my summertime song from any artist would be none other than Summertime by Will Smith.

5 Likes

Frank Sinatra Summer Wind

Expectations by Joel Ansett

5 Likes

My favorite summer song by any artist is Ocean Drive by Duke Dumont, and my favorite song by a LÜM Coast to Coast is FAST LANE by Charlie K. Good luck, everyone!

5 Likes

My all time favorite summer song is Summertime by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

My favorite summer song is Peaches by Justin Bieber

My favorite song by LÜM Coast to Coast is Anti Social by HarryHectic
4 Likes

Lana Del Ray - Summertime Sadness

Dwelling Place by Joel Ansett

Nice giveaway, excited about the Life P3s!

6 Likes

Favorite summer time song would probably be Gin + Juice by Snoop Dogg
Favorite Coast to Coast song is lovejones by Leah Raquel

4 Likes
  1. When I Grow Up by NF
  2. She Cheated Again by Dax
5 Likes

1.Pedro Capo Feat. Farruko - Calma

1. Hero - GT Garza Feat D Bando

good luck all.

3 Likes

Wildflowers by Tom Petty is a timeless and sweet summer song and one of my all-time favorites from this American rock legend. Gone too soon, may he Rest In Peace.

4 Likes

My favorite is dojo cat https://youtu.be/0EVVKs6DQLo

2 Likes

Thanks for an exciting contest, I am looking forward to the epic playlist at the end.

My go to summer song for any artist is:

Bryan Adams - Summer of ‘69

And my favorite song from a coast to coast artist is still in the competition:

Rosa Nice - Revolutions

Let’s go PA :tada:

7 Likes

My favorite summer song is Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow and my favorite song by LÜM Coast to Coast is Anti Social by HarryHectic.

3 Likes

Great contest, thanks for it :slight_smile:

1.) The best summer song for me is:

2.) The best Summer LÜM Song is:

4 Likes

Really happy about this giveaway for a chance win one of these awesome earbuds​:headphones: :relieved:

1. Favourite summer hit - The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

2. By a LÜM artist from Coast to Coast is Diwan Smith - Cara

4 Likes

Favorite summer song right now is Milk and Honey by crowder. Favorite LÜM right now is Heavenward by With Just a Whisper

4 Likes