Equalizer/amplifier apps?

I have x10 whatsvthe best sounding equalizer andnor amplifier apps for android for my
x10

2 Likes

I use the one that comes with Spotify app. Works perfect to me

The one in the soundcore app is the one that I usually find is best.

2 Likes

Have ever tried Energy Music App ? You can also increase the lvl of gain and basses.

You dont need app you need custom eq if you listen to rock metal i have a perfect one and if you listen others there are many setting samples on the web check them

I recommend to use the Soundcore app. It will be saved in the headphones (If you use a Soundcore device) and have lots of templates. Of course you can make your own equalizer there

1 Like

I use Wavelet from the app store, paid version, 1 time payment of 4.99, amazing app to really define and tune in your buds… It saves the settings for everything you connect to it also whether it’s your buds or speakers… Also has a very good EQ, you can put in the make of your buds or speakers and it will auto tune the EQ for best sound or you can manually tune the EQ for the best sound for you…

try SpotiQ10 and you’ll definitely love it! try tweaking the V Power preset

Use PowerAMP app, best Equalizer with hundreds of preset and customisation. It’s available for Android, now sure for apple. I’m using paid version it’s worth it. This is the best I found after viper4android.