Exchanged notes

No I have not, still waiting.

You have probably already tried this but just incase you haven’t, check your spam folder.

1 Like

I’ve been checking it daily at this point.

2 Likes

I am waiting on a coupon too having spent notes

Not too sure if need to wait 7 full days for coupon?

2 Likes

@Zolitare You will probably have to wait until December. Read the explanation of sean.L in this thread (6 post).
It shows that the exchange of notes is done at the beginning of each month.

2 Likes

Oh that’s no good then, are the coupons only Soundcore or can you use them on Anker products too do you know?

2 Likes

@Zolitare I don’t know that :slightly_frowning_face:.

1 Like

It’s soundcore only. You can only use the coupon attached to the email/ account redeemed. So no gifting it.

2 Likes

Thanks for info. I’m still saving notes and collecting info :grinning:

1 Like

While I agree it would take a really long time to get to the 750 notes mark for a $150 coupon it would still be worth the wait and effort to try to get there since so many products seem to be going up in starting prices such as the glasses that were just launched and the newer earbuds. Sadly since I came from Anker I missed out on so many level up notes when they transferred points which was rather upsetting but oh well

2 Likes

Me too!
The number of my notes are low and lousy. :smile:
I always spend these in giveways.
That’s exciting.
Sometimes I was lucky. :laughing:

1 Like

I think it depends on when you came. If you came after the transfer and did not use notes then you are at 275 or 515 at level 16. You can add a out say at least another 100 or 200 if they are winning core updates…so they could have 700 if they did not use any.

If it is from the start your notes could be all over the place. Higher up on the list means more notes. So a possibility to gain 155 before transfer then they may have gained. So the upper levels could probably have at least 700 or more as well.

But the average for most is probably close to 500 give or take

Really?
Seems I wasted mine, but I don’t care. :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry @Chiquinho… I found the list. The top 12 probably was near 500 to probably 700 or so. I should have stated the ones that had sign ups.

Don’t mind Duane.
I am not here farming points.
Otherwise I would have gave up my participation. :laughing:
I am here to talk with friends and learn things.
Others in my age never would. :rofl:

You know me from ANKER’s forum.
The few left there are same as me, we have fun and know each other really good.

1 Like

Agreed… With the statement

I’m still waiting since start of November for my Exchange Notes discount voucher

People said maybe I had missed cut off, how do I check this? I can see I exchanged notes, but nothing has come through

1 Like

What date to you try to exchange them?

I received a broken coupon code that never worked, still waiting on a response why it didn’t.?.?

1 Like

I’d report it via PM to the crew. William, Sean etc.

1 Like

Not sure where to do that tbh

1 Like