"Frames II" wishlist

I’m not sure if this is viable, but my Rudy Project Sunglasses came with multiple choices of lenses, so you could just change the lenses as the situation dictated.

I still like the Photochromic/Adaptive Lenses/Transition lenses idea I posted better though.

1 Like

I like @Chiquinho wear glasses so fit is of the upmost importance to me. I need something that fits comfortable as i need to be able to drive, work , watch TV , do photography, etc with glasses on and not want to rip them off. I have had ill fitting glasses before and although they look good with my colouring, face shape , and fit my personality they spend more time in the case then on my face and they have become my special occasion glasses that may see one or two wearing a year with my everyday glasses left in the car

1 Like

it would make me crazy to care about glasses too much.
They have to fit absolut perfectly, no compromises.
Bowing the head and they fell off easily???
No way. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My Frames are working but their battery life is going down quickly, used to be 5 hours now it’s 2 hours. I use them so often I’d really like Soundcore to revisit the product and re-launch them.

I still use them for exactly the reasons I got them, to listen to voice audio while walking/biking. In winter currently so using clear lens.

1 Like