Frames won't power on. Fully charged

Fresh out the box. Charged it fully. Glasses powered on once but didn’t connect. Power buttons not responding to hold or touch. Now will not power on at all. New cable, fully charged, and nothing.

Tried a reset yet?

Tried but no matter how long I hold the buttons nothing happens

1 Like

Did you try the tips in a search?

https://community.soundcore.com/search?context=topic&context_id=5632430&q=frames%20%23support&skip_context=true

This one

In particular these instructions

Has a post of how to do a reset and it did conclude the cable was broken (from a used beta, a different context entirely).

Email service@soundcore.com with serial number , proof of purchase, photos and details of fault and what you’ve tried already and wait for a reply.

If you get a solution post here what is was.

Feels just from your words it’s a broken bust unit, shame as new.

Yeah tried everything there. Think I’ll just return them for another brand sadly. I don’t have time to troubleshoot anymore. Thank you for the help!

You probably just have bad luck, you are the first, and only, person who’s had such a fault here, so it appears bad luck.

Depending how you bought some sometimes fastest is to buy another and return these in the short initial period.

2 Likes

Hello @burkefire180 I am so sorry to learn about the issue with your Soundcore Frames. It seems that the issue you are experiencing is unusual. In this case, please try the troubleshooting below to see if it helps at all, as some customers fixed the issue via them.

1. Make sure Soundcore Frames have been fully charged before using for the first time.
  2. When wearing Soundcore Frames, make sure the part where the audio temples curve is touching your ears, then wait 2-3 seconds until you hear the voice prompt.
  3. If the part where the audio temples bend does not touch your ears or Soundcore Frames does not power on, long-press this area on both sides for 1 second.
  4. In order to conserve the battery life, Soundcore Frames will automatically turn off when the battery level is low. In this situation, use the charging cable to charge for at least 10 minutes, and then try to turn on again.

No worry if it doesn’t work, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order information, our Soundcore Customer Support team will take care of your case as soon as possibile.

Be assured that we always stand behind our products, providing an 18-month warranty that covers any quality or manufacturing related issue.

It is good with the 18 month warranty.

Hope you get it fixed soon… You should do a review for us as there is a lack of them on the community.

1 Like

Make me the second one then. And there are hundreds more online complaining of them normt turning on.

1 Like

Shame. I’m on my 3rd set (2 warranty replacement) and been wearing current unit almost daily for months no issues.

2 warranty replacements but you have been wearing them for months with no issues? You a politician?
Lol! Shame!

My soundcore frames stopped working too. The green light turns off within a few seconds when I plug in for charge. I tried my laptop usb plug and multiple different usb outlets. Seems like the frames are dead. I’ll have to send them back for a replacement.