Frequency Adjustments

Just received my Q30 headphones from Amazon. The sounds are great, but need to adjust for higher frequency sound such as speech. Can this be done?

1 Like

Use the app and push these frequencies, thats all.

1 Like

The app also has some presets for the Eq, and ability to update the firmware on your headphones.

If you find a preset you like, you may be able to use it as a base to make adjustments to tailor it further to your liking.

I usually use flat or acoustic settings for mine.

1 Like

Thank you for your detailed response. Yes I found the inApp Frequency Adjustments However, as I mainly use the headphones for my tv, as my family like a lower volume, I am able to use the headphones as a secondary Bluetooth device to hear louder ! If I use the app to adjust the higher frequency sound, how do I pair my iPhone at the same time so that whilst I am listening to the TV, I can access the app to hear the adjustments in real time??

1 Like

Does Life Q30 support multi-point connection?
Yes. When connecting the first device, double press the power button to make Life Q30 re-enter pairing mode and find it in the second device’s list of available Bluetooth devices. If the second device does not connect within 2 minutes, Life Q30 will exit pairing mode and remain connected to the first device.

1 Like

Thank you for your help! I am well pleased!

2 Likes