Googles new feature to help you figure out the song

I’m pretty sure at some point everyone has had a song that they just don’t know the words too but it’s stuck in your head driving you crazy. You probably spent hours trying to explain it to others or humming it to people. If you’re really desperate maybe you even google song that goes like hmm hmmm hmm ba ba ba la la la and so on. Those results usually never end well but some try anyway. Thanks fully google has a new hum to search feature to help you figure out those songs that are on the top of your tongue

I don’t think it will be perfect at first and I’m interested to see how it will do with songs that have the same chords and sound the same without the words (kind of like the ABC’s and twinkle twinkle little star) but I definitely think this is a cool feature to have.

1 Like

Interesting extension of technology for identifying playing music that they have had for a while. A lot of “new” features these days are very small incremental improvements - they all add up to a nicer experience, but none are that big on their own.

1 Like

Very cool feature that I know I am humming stuff all the time that I do not know what I am humming. :wink:

1 Like

Way too cool… wonder if the new feature can beat Shazam? Anybody remember that app?

Can see it now… “hey Alexa, what song is… duuu du duu du, duuu du duu du , duh dee de deee de dee de dee du…”

Fun share @ktkundy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Definitely getting this on my phone. I’m the worst at remember songs names, but I remember the beats. AWESOME share!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Me too I am truly horrible. Usually I have enough of the song to explain to someone else and then they just name it for me. Some names stick and others don’t. Hopefully this new feature will make this easier

2 Likes

I remember Shazam definitely was a cool idea and I hope this is just as good if not better. Hope you’re having a great weekend

1 Like