Help me fix the delay

My rave neo has a delay when connected to aux. does anyone have the same problem? Can you help me fix it??

1 Like

There really shouldn’t be any delay with AUX. Maybe try changing cables? If that doesn’t work, you should email service@soundcore.com. I would recommend a reset of speaker but don’t think it would do much. Worth a try though

I agree with shivam also if you have a different aux cable I would try that to see if it’s the speaker or the cable cause they could also possibly go bad and see if the delay is also there with different devices as well

1 Like

I have tried different aux cables and different devices. There’s still a delay.

2 Likes

I have an aux delay in the rave neo as well. I’m sure it’s not a defective unit. I don’t think there’s any way to fix it.

That’s really interesting. Flare Mini doesn’t have AUX so I can’t really test Soundcore speaker with AUX but Life 2 headphones have no delay (or not significant enough to notice it even if I try)

The low delay in the headphones is probably because they were designed with watching videos as one of the main uses in mind. The Rave Neo is a party speaker however, so the main focus is music.

1 Like

I also tried connecting it in my pioneer ddj and still has delay more noticeable my headset is intuned and the rave neo is delayed.

Hmmm I would definitely say reach out to support they would be able to tell you if you delay is of a normal length I would assume some delay is to be expected but personally not sure how much

With VLC it is possible to synchronize.
Best Audio/video program and free!

1 Like

Wow… I forgot about VLC… I do not know why I have not downloaded to my pc yet

I agree with others. You should try VLC.

VLC is a great program you can do all Sound/Video works with.
There is another one who all here should know if they are interested in Audio:
Audacity.

Please contact the Customer Service via service@soundcore.com and tell them the device you pair the speaker with to help you further.

I am guessing there is still no fix for this?

I had the same problem even after updating the firmware.

Trying to dj with a pair of Rave Neos, there is a delay or latency even using cables directly into the AUX for both of them. Not the same case when swapping the speakers for different speakers whilst keeping everything else still the same.

I noticed this and got quite disappointed as my Oontz 3 speaker has zero delay. I bought this as a karaoke speaker using aux and the delay is really annoying. It might have to do with too much aoubd compressions. Too bad I couldn’t return the unit.

This issue has been fixed. Please update it to the latest firmware via soundcore app.

Hi, what do you mean? How to upgrade firmware? Is the firmware upgrade only available for speakers supported by the app? How about Soundcore 2?

soundcore 2 does not support soundcore app. If you met any issues, please contact us via service@soundcore.com for further help.