I have a sound core 3 and mini 3 should I swap them for a flare 2

I have a soundcore 3 and mini 3 and have got 2 weeks left to swap for a flare 2 is it worth it or should I just keep them and buy a flare 2 next month? Thank you for any answers in advance.

I don’t any of these 3 but it would depend on your use case. Flare 2 won’t direct sound in a single direction so keep in mind if you want to use them for movies

1 Like

Thank you I’m going to be using them for the garden in summer,because of party cast i can always add on more speakers if more volume is needed

As general philosophical point the “I always can XXX” is not a safe forward decision, you don’t know what will happen to these speakers in the future, you don’t know if there’s going to be a “Partycast II”. Always make decisions now based on what is shipping now, not assumed future shipping.

If you want to go down the Flare 2 route, I recommend just buy two together at the same time, or as close in time possible to minimise chance of differences.

Bluetooth 5.2 is coming which does it’s own type of Partycast. I’m not saying wait, or buy something specifically, just to not assume anything beyond the now.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up about the Bluetooth 5.2, I think I’m going to get two bigger speakers for tws then I’ll have the volume coverage when needed,the motion boom is on offer for £70 each or the rave neo I will do some research.thanks again

1 Like

Depends the audio experience you are seeking.

Current Partycast is shared mono.

TWS can separate left/right so you can make a shared stereo landscape.

I’d recommend buying them together at the same time in one order and verify they work as wanted in the return window. i.e. assume nothing, test everything.