I purchased the Life Pro 3 earbuds

Battery life is not good. I’m on my second pair, I walk about 3 miles each day. I can start at 100%, after an hour, I could be down to 80%. That a 20% drop off. I did a comparison with my old cheap JLabs in the same time spent walking my battery only lost 5%. You have an outstanding product please improve the battery life.

I do not have the 3s but a 20 percent drop in an hour may not be off than what is stated depending on what you have active.

So 20 percent in an hour would give like 5 hours of battery life. So please state what you are using to help determine if that is an appropriate time for the battery life. LDAC or ANC or LDAC with ANC on will give different times for battery life (I think ANC and LDAC do take up some battery life

I don’t have the L3P but that’s consistent with the reviews

So if you want to increase battery life you have options. If you were losing 20%/hour so around 5 hours in the above that was done with AAC + ANC but turning ANC off raised it to 7hr50 so towards the claimed life.

I don’t have the LP3 but I have the X10 which gets around 5 hours but if I put the buds in the case for the odd few minutes when I don’t need them then they last far longer. Make use of any spare time and also consider swapping between buds single-bud-mode. A little bit of flexibility in use makes all the difference.

This would be like 1/20th for an hour or that the cheap JLabs would last 20 hours which is probably not correct either.

They average the hours by no anc/ldac on and at a certain volume as well (just like other companies do it as well) and get the 7 hours. (We are assuming it is the Liberty 3 pro) So all these factor into the battery life

The other option could be how the battery display the percentages. So it may not be as much as it may seem depending on that percentage. So if it was not a true 100 percent and it went to 80 it could have been anywhere from 20 percent to 11 percent. The middle is about 15 percent loss. At 15 percent, it will average 6.7 hours of battery life.

As others have said battery life is dependent on how you use the Buds. They are rated at 50% volume with LDAC and ANC off. The more you crank them or use the extras, the shorter your runtime will be. It’s always a give and take.