If Only I Could Go Back in Time

Don’t get me wrong, I loved my school and college days, but having some of this incredible tech would certainly have made my life a little different. Before I forget, here’s a friendly reminder that we’re having a giveaway here: Share Your Funniest School Memory and WIN! Without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the techs we wish we had in school.

1. Noise Cancelling Earbuds: Liberty Air 2 Pro

One piece of tech I wish I had back in my school days? Some noise-canceling earbuds. My college experience typically revolves around 24/7 studying, so I’ll get holed up at the quietest place on campus to get work done. Having Liberty Air 2 Pro back then would have blocked out the sound of my noisy roommates, leaving just the music to reach my ears. That way, I could concentrate on getting my homework done from the comfort of my dorm. :shushing_face:

2. Hi-Res Audio: Life Q35

Back then, I always wished I had one of those cool headphones to block out conversations of other people on my commute to class. With Life Q35’s Hi-Res certified sound and active noise cancelling, I would have been able to enjoy “Hit Me Baby One More Time” after a long day at school, without hearing about strangers’ plans, relationship troubles, and more. :headphones:

3. Grammy Winning Engineer-Approved Sound: Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version

Getting a stamp of approval from GRAMMY award-winning audio producers speaks a lot about any earbuds. Liberty 2 Pro true wireless earbuds deliver a precise representation of your favorite artist’s music for a profound audio experience. For students who can’t live without high-quality audio, Liberty 2 Pro Upgraded Version now features LDAC technology, Hi-Res Audio Wireless, and Transparency mode. I’d happily wear them anytime I’m out of class and just let the music take over. :musical_note:

4. Extended Playtime: Life Q30

Sometimes I’d have to trek from one side of campus to the other for a lecture. At times like this, I would take the advantage of the long walks to listen to music. So having headphones with amazingly long hours of playtime and a comfortable fit is super important. Life Q30 has an impressive 40-hour battery life so only one or two charges are necessary to get you through the school week. In a rush to go somewhere? Quick-charge Life Q30 for 5 minutes and get an additional 4 hours of play! :hourglass:

5. Cinema in My Hands: Nebula Capsule

When I was much younger, I always loved watching movies after finishing my homework. Nebula Capsule is compact and light so it’s perfect for students in dorms who can make use of its portability. How I wish I could have hosted movie nights with my college mates! :film_projector:

Note: UK Deal Here

6. Remarkable Sound and Visual: Nebula Solar Portable

As a college student living in a dorm, getting a projector would be useful for projects, presentations, and relaxing! Nebula’s Solar Portable projector is ideal for getting that sharp HD display and audio. Further adding to the “ultimate indoor theater experience”, it’s highly compatible with various devices. If I had the chance to choose from 5,000 streaming apps, I don’t think I’d step out of the dorm as often as I did. :footprints:

Note: UK Deal Here

Alright, let’s say you were given a chance to pick one of these before school starts, which would you go for? Let me know your reasons why in the comments below! :point_down:

2 Likes

If it was me, I would go for the Nebula Capule. It would be good to have a large video on the wall in a dorm (like what my kid is in this year) instead of a small TV. Plus, I would have selected the r2d2 version as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would choose Nebula Solar. Looks like it’s ideal for indoor theatre.

1 Like

I would have chosen speakers.
In my youth (so many, many years ago) we had wired earbuds, wired headphones. (really last longing, high quality ones)
But small speakers there were none.

1 Like

I would have personally preferred having liberty airs on me as my commute time from college to home was pretty significant roughly around 3 hrs one way , I believe in minimalist approach given they would have been easy to store in my bag pack after I am done and are hardly noticeable once put on :+1:

1 Like

I would choose soundcore liberty 2 pro cuz at school when im studying i can turn on noise cancelling and do my work or listen to music and on october im taking a flight thats gonna be 6 hours so with noise cancelling i wont hear the engines.

1 Like

As someone who doesn’t have to go back in time since I’m still in school I would say the Q35 would be a solid choice since for me noise cancelling headphones are a must however both projectors would be really cool in the dorm

2 Likes

Just finished packing for school. Hope everyone else going back to school has a great year

3 Likes

No more school Kaitlyn.
Ground school, high school, university, being a teacher there for about 45 years.
So I have done my “school &university work” at all! :joy:

Good luck and enjoy the Raspberry! :wink:

1 Like