I'm very upset right now

So I had the liberty air 2 pros right ear go out haven’t dropped them in water or anything nothing happened to them. And now my liberty 3 pros which I practically just bought paid 130 for them and now the right ear is beginning to go out. I’m very very upset. And now I’m wishing I got the warranty on them. I’m about done with soundcore.

1 Like

Odd.

You paid full price of $130 for the L3P, they are $119 today, and have been lower price before and will be again.

You claim you wish you’d bought warranty, does that imply you bought them renewed? They are less than $130 new.

Odd.

They are $90 renewed, not $130 renewed.

Renewed items can be returned if they had faults which were not adequately checked for and so go back out with failures.

But your prices don’t match up. You seem to be stating you bought for $130, the price for a new item, and then indicate you bought renewed, which should been considerably less than $130. So something doesn’t add up.

1 Like

They are 169 new and no I did not buy them renewed

It even shows 169 on the photo lol :laughing:

It depends on where you bought them at. If you got them at the soundcore site or Amazon then you should have the warranty on them. Walmart has a return policy depending on how they were got for a limited time.

Have you done the basic stuff of resetting them while in the and/or resetting your device as well as I am not sure how the 3s connect (ie L and R) …

1 Like

Well if you just bought the L3P then they have an 18 month warranty. Start a claim or return them.

If you bought them from Amazon or soundcore directly there should be a warranty.
Write an email to the support with all informations (model number, date of purchase, bill etc)

So if you didn’t buy renewed and bought new , then your comment of bought warranty makes nil sense as you get 18 months warranty for free.