Introducing Liberty 3 Pro

I need more info on 3D surround sound? Will this work with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music?

2 Likes

Check our El Jefe’s and TK’s reviews. I think 3D is mentioned by one them. Guys, help me here, I remember one mentioned it but can’t remember which.

I think it may be in one of these 3.

1 Like

Worth noting that the current discount is the same as the Black Friday discount will be. Also Amazon U.K. already have shipping delays of up to 10 days.

1 Like

When I looked yesterday

Shipping get worse then better is consistent with demand ahead of supply at launch.

However, anyone interested had plenty of fore knowledge in the other places we discuss Soundcore.

Interesting is their email on Monday said pre order discount but come Thursday it was simply a discount. We were guessing if it was going to be the £1 to get £ off or something else. They went for simplicity, which I agree with, pre-order is just complicating a straight simply buy / not-buy decision. There were plenty of reviews at same moment as available to buy so those already interested I feel had all they needed to make a decision.:ok_hand:

Well given how well the stock sold out, implies priced correctly and adds to your prediction’s probability. However, the discount varied 10% - 14% and black Friday usually begins around 20% so… that’s where I was thinking differently.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this thread @Hannah, I appreciate it!

Oooh, aaah!

Fog grey looks slick. Like the sound of HearID ANC and gen 2 ACAA, but most excited about Fusion Comfort. It’s all about comfort with buds: have to fit comfortably and stay in to be worth using (even if they sound great, poor comfort wrecks the rest).
:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Oh man, I’m going to have to get a pair of these! I have the Life Q30’s and love them, but I’ve been needing a pair of TWS earbuds. The Liberty 3 Pro’s seem to be what I’ve been waiting for!

1 Like

Simply awesome!