Introducing Life Q30 | A New Generation of Noise Cancelling Headphones

It’s hard keeping up with all that insider information.:laughing::smile:

1 Like

Indeed :smirk:

1 Like

Its possible for 149.99. Look at the price points of items, Q10 is 40, Q20 was 80 and Life (which has most similarities is 100). I like 130, but 150 is seriously possible for initial price point (especially since the Liberty Pro 2’s jumped this high), Then dropped to 130 after a couple months.

1 Like

In order for me to purchase these, I would need significantly better audio then the q20.

Oooo nice! I can’t wait to find out more. For price I’m not sure yet I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

If the colouring on these is that gold tint (and not the lighting) these are going to be fire.

I’d say starting msrp will be in the $199 mark for us market…

1 Like

Looking good!! Awesome deal for the early adopters.

2 Likes

I wonder if it folds up like the Q20

1 Like

Also it should come with a carrying case

1 Like

I’m excited, these look nice. With the Q20s at $60 and the Q10s at $40, I would have guessed $80. But it might start higher and drop down.

1 Like

Me, I want Senheiser Sound stage quality or better and Sony level Noise canceling. Give me both combined into Soundcore quality and I will be all for it

2 Likes

Agree with this pricing $99.99 sounds about right :+1:
Thanks for the heads up @Insider

2 Likes

Yea I think $99.99 is a good starting price but could be $89.99 which would be a nice surprise since they drop in price after a few months anyway

1 Like

It’s going to be 99.99. Or less. It’s confirmed on the reservation page.

I suppose it could be saying ??.?? after the discount, but that is not how I interpreted it at first and second glance anyway. Regardless it’s not ???.?? so we will see.

2 Likes

Definitely thinking under 100 part of me such I could say even lower but I’m not sure. So maybe I’ll be the odd one. Out and say 79.99 because prices right rules say you can’t go over :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I am going to say about 150. These may be the l2pro of their headphones. :wink:

The life nc are still 99 but are earbuds with nc, and transparency,

1 Like

@Razer That does seem like good evidence, but it could also be an artifact of someone typing in without thinking about it too much.

@Duane_Lester This might be a less is more - easier and cheaper to put all of those features in a bigger over ear package. I hope that they are planning on using this to replace several of their existing over ear lineup elements, rather than adding a premium price point above all of them. Combining the features of the Q10 and Q20, improving them a bit, and adding transparency doesn’t seem like it would require more than doubling the Q20s price point.

It’s stated like that in multiple places of just being double digits.

1 Like