Introducing Life Q30 | A New Generation of Noise Cancelling Headphones

Soundcore is preparing to release its first set of noise cancelling headphones with USB-C… Take an early look at Life Q30!

Features

• Upgraded Noise Cancellation with Multiple Modes (Indoor, Outdoor, and Transport)
  • Hi-Res Certified Audio with Remarkable Clarity and More Detail
  • Extended 40-Hour Playtime
  • Lighter Build and More Comfortable Fit

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore’s Life Q30 will be available to pre-order on October 20 and should begin shipping before November 15. Feel free to speculate the potential cost.

Reserve your pre-order pass by October 19 to claim 30% off HERE.

Are you interested in Soundcore's first set of noise cancelling headphones with USB-C? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: Life Tune is also coming soon.

5 Likes

I will be the first to take a guess… $99.99 retail price!

Thank you for this update @Insider

These features are looking amazing and are better than the big brands, but it might mean they will be priced high.

If any Soundcore team members would like me to review them I’ll be happy to😉

1 Like

I am thinking 149.99, the competition they are matching against are typically 200 or so, so price should be over 100.

1 Like

Keep in mind that Soundcore chose to compare certain features. In all honestly, I don’t see enough significant changes from Life Q20 to justify a larger price increase. The main upgrade seems to be the multiple noise cancelling modes; I would prefer just one for simplicity’s sake…

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Insider

I think this will be $129.99 … discounts bringing this down to $99 or $109.99

from the past releases – the initial launch prices are very high… and then there are lot of discounts, makes sure the margins and profits :wink:

1 Like

No way it is that much… We’ll see though! :smile:

1 Like

30% off of $129.99 is $90.99.

I didn’t really do the calculation…

Will wait and watch on feedbacks… beta testing feedbacks might be in already :wink: will wait for the general feedback and reviews

1 Like

I think around $119.99 based on the pricing of the other headband headphones.

1 Like

$79.99 USD :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t pay more than $99.99 for a pair of headphones. I hope it’s no more than that. Preferably less.

1 Like

Hopefully better sound quality :crossed_fingers:.

I want a set of over ear headphones from soundcore that have great sound quality.

The Q10 sound good, but it’s a $40 set of headphones. It’s not amazing.

2 Likes

Nice to see the headphones look. I like the all black and white logo

1 Like

These will be tempting for sure but if I get the Q10s like I want :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

It might be compatible with the app

1 Like

I imagine this will sound at least a little better than Life Q10…

I expect this to be improvement on Life Q20, with better audio quality and improved (double) noise cancellation… remove / resolve all the issues found in Q20 :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

It said app with a check mark.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: Must not be my day.

Interesting, I wonder what differentiates Life Tune from Life Q30. They seem to be extremely similar.

2 Likes