Coming Soon: Life Q30 and Life Tune

Soundcore is developing two new headband headphones… Prepare for Life Q30 and Life Tune!

Details are currently unavailable, but both models feature Bluetooth 5.0. Stay tuned for additional information as the releases near.

What upgrades do you hope Soundcore incorporates with these new headband headphones? Be sure to let us know with a reply!
2 Likes

If so, who will tell me what is that “Life Tune” ? :thinking:

All I can see the headset is more comfortable with that “upholstery” on the headband

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

Life Q30 — hope this is an upgrade to Q20 and all issues seen in Life Q20 are resolved in Q30, USB-C charging, includes ANC and better Audio quality :blush:

Life tune… What is it :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice! Are the headphones in the picture the life q30 we think? Or do we think those are what they mysterious life tune will look like

1 Like

The two models are very similar.

My guess on the life q30 is that it’s essentially the Q10s, with ANC. Everyone liked the Q10s, so it makes sense to use the same driver system and add some solid ANC to them.

1 Like

That would be awesome!

This also appears more comfortable than Life Q10.

1 Like

The sound and USB-C charging of the Q10, and the comfort and ANC from the Q20s would make a very nice pairing, also what I was hoping for here.

Hope they have ANC

1 Like

Just thought of something…

My speculation is that Life Tune supports the Soundcore app, whereas Life Q30 does not. Otherwise, the two models may be nearly identical.

That, or perhaps Soundcore has renamed Journey to Life Tune with 3D sound… What are your thoughts?

FCCB1D1B-85A8-4D73-B5B5-F59EB5770F4C

@Chiquinho, @Ice, @Shenoy, @ktkundy, @TechMan, @jercox, @Mike2468

6 Likes

Personally I like the name “Journey” better then “Tune”, but I guess that’s personal preference.

In my book, products that support the app have a huge edge over those that don’t. I wish more products had app support.

1 Like

Option to personalize the settings is always better !

1 Like

Lets also hope they can both be connected to the soundcore app unlike the x2 or spirit dot 2 … one of biggest reasons I love my l2p and just ordered reg liberty 2 is the app!!! Please soundcore make em compatible with that!!!

1 Like

More models, more names, more confusion!

1 Like

YESSS!! I am so excited!!!

I mentioned this in a previous post but I would love to see the following:

• Matte Black Design
  • Rotatable Ear Cups
  • USB C
  • ANC
  • Qualcomm 3020 allowing for Aptx and noise-canceling mics
  • Multipoint Support
  • Integration with the Soundcore app
  • All the other nice little features like a Bass Up button
    I am so excited!!
    It’s wild how I make a suggestion and within a short time, I receive the announcement for these.
    Definitely looking forward to these :grin:
1 Like

I would like to see support for the app become standard, and for more features to be added there. Otherwise I just want to see consolidation of product lines into fewer and better lines with clearer differentiation. Two products with app support being the main difference doesn’t seem to me like the way to make that happen.

3 Likes

More products need to be compatible with the app especially with all the customizable features within it like EQ settings

1 Like

I personally hope that all of the headphones start to be compatible with the app and have that level of customization but that’s just me

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up and update @Insider

1 Like