Noise Cansilation on life tune

Noise Cansilation (NC) works fine when connected by Bluetuth to my phone but, when I plug in an LP calbe to the PC I can not get it to work.
I tryed having it on and then pluging in the calse and as I plug it in everthing goes off, they turen in to a regular pair of headphones

If Life Tune is the offline version of Q30 then it’s a well known documented design feature. Nothing you can do about it. Search for Q30 wired.

How can having less functionality be a feacher? It’s a bug. I bought them for the NC and, no, it was not well documented where I bought them. This realy sucs.

Thanks

Search for the Q30 wired ANC threads. For the Q30 it originally used to work wired, then (I think) later hardware versions had it removed and earlier versions had a firmware update which disabled it.

So it’s deliberate (I think).

The Q35 has wired ANC, not sure what the offline version is called. Search for Q35 offline.

And everyone here agrees is it a mean decision for the Q30 to have it disabled, if that’s what also happened to the offline version.

Use Search.

I would complain to service@soundcore.com. They do send that info to their techs and have at times made the improvements to the firmware where possible.

The more they know it is what folks want the more likely they will change it.

1 Like

Thanks to both of you.
I’ve sent a mail to service.

1 Like

Agreed. But they do also read this forum, just not as rapidly as their emails. I think the first hardware version did have it and was disabled in firmware so could be enabled with another firmware update, but subsequent versions had it disabled in hardware so can not be enabled.

I’m guessing (possibly incorrectly) Life Tune is the same as Q30, if so then this is the Q30 thread which explains it fully.

and this is where I think I saw Q30 and Life Tune identical.

1 Like