Coming Soon: Life Q30 and Life Tune

If you’re beta testing, I would recommend you remove your post because you’re violating NDA you must’ve signed

1 Like

Ummm I don’t think you can have the life tune now unless you do and shouldn’t be telling us yet. I could be wrong. Can you please clarify? Also @Duane_Lester and @TechMan you guys might want to look into this

2 Likes

Well we’ll we’ll you guys say I don’t have them but I do… if this was to be kept a secret then I’ll just let you guys have your forum… I didn’t come here start trouble

1 Like

No worries just wanting to keep you safe from any violations. The thing is that I searched Life Tune and only got threads from this community. So looks like it’s still not fully released

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more and I have liberty 2 liberty 2 pro and spirit x2 if the spirit x2 was compatible like the liberties and air 2 they wouldn’t have any competition in my opinion

Man I wanna know what you know!!!

I think for now, you can keep the info under wraps or check with Soundcore Team which provided you the unit for beta testing, if you can provide these details, get an approval to furnish details on public forum, since a NDA must have been signed, not to mention the product details unless it was approved. I would not post anything unless I received the approval :blush: to be on safer side.

By the way, congrats on being chosen earlier for beta testing it :+1:

Where did you sign up for testing?

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s Power User thing. I haven’t been accepted yet and can’t even re-apply so not sure how I should ask them to consider me again lol

2 Likes

I am a Power User and have been chosen for testing some items in the past.
But I really don’t mind not getting items for beta testing now.
There are many others doing a better job, than I could do.:smile:

1 Like

There sure are great testers already but would be interested in testing some for myself :joy:. It’s something I just do to make sure a product is good and not defective when I buy anything now :joy:

1 Like

I’m in the same boat with ya but I guess I just will never be chosen at this rate. Guess patience is the key. Would love to be a beta testers but guess that is a role for others for now. If you figure out how to get them to reconsider let me know

1 Like

Now that I think about it, why do they ask about social media accounts and followers? Not like we can share details anyway :joy:. But yea we might be selected eventually

1 Like

I know what you mean. I’d say people who focused on the quality of their audio and video to give subjective reviews are heavily selected.

So a form of advertising.

Sadly, this form of “beta testing” that requires all sorts of social media accounts and online presence doesn’t actually beta test anything. It’s all about how many of your “followers” you can expose the product to…like @The_Professor says, advertising is the end (desired) result.

I have beta tested a lot of hardware in the past from many different companies. Having a social media presence was not a requirement. Feedback was provided to the manufacturer to improve the product and expose any issues before release, not as a means to expose the product to more people.

3 Likes

I can see it from Soundcore’s perspective, their competitors are dumping large quantities of free kit on those who spend their time on image and audio quality on youtube. So if they don’t dump similarly they’re crowded out.

It’s just that none of it works for me.

2 Likes

I dont use any of those unsocial media accounts.
Never will be such an “Influnzer” (sic) :grinning:

So I will not be selected to do such an “unpacking test”.
But I don neither mind about nor care. :wink:

1 Like

You can… LOL…

You can do live performances. Think about this, you driving around from country to country. Filling up auditoriums,… You come on stage and present your live presentation. You will have a soundcore shirt on. You bring out the L2Pros and the Q30 and provide your presentation to a roaring crowd and then leave to a standing ovation.

We can call @Chiquinho on the go. :rofl:

1 Like

I have done this in retirement homes.
But there was no need for our earbuds, they need mostly their special hear aids only.
Speakers would be better!!!
I have done it, but you see how it ended :rofl:

Was “Party cast” :joy:

1 Like

I am guessing you were leading the congo line … LOL

1 Like