Coming Soon: Life Q30 and Life Tune

It appears he took a little brewski break. :laughing:

I prefer written reviews that do direct comparisons anyway.

Something like this wirecutter article, who I reference for all sorts of electronic product reviews:

An individual review of an individual product, on youtube or elsewhere has no value by comparison. Because the question isn’t just whether these are “good enough” - it is whether they are the best choice in their price range, or even good enough to skip the more expensive alternatives.

I also do beta testing, and for that social media is irrelevant / negative - you are under an NDA that is maintained until after the product is fully released, and they do not want you to do reviews or recommendations based on their beta hardware at that point anyway.

That is the type of beta testing I would love to do for these products - not “how can you help us sell”, but “What issues are there with this hardware so we can resolve those before launch”. It is actually MORE work, but it is also more valuable. I am technically in the Power User beta testing program, but have never been contacted to do beta testing.

1 Like