Introducing PartyCast™ Technology

Also you could use it during a movie night. If the movie is being played in a large room you could place as many Flare 2 speakers as needed around the room to give it a surround sound feel.

3 Likes

I would use partycast for a BarBQ cookout at a family members house. This family member has a dirt track behind their house for dirtbike riding for the family. So I would setup speakers all around the grill, the pool, setup a few on the pool slide, and then i would have the speakers leading to the dirtbike trail and have them strategically placed around the course as milestones and whoever could run the course before the light makes it to the end of the trail on the speakers wins a prize.

4 Likes

Replace my yard surrounding string lights, for those backyard BBQs!

3 Likes

I would like to give a single speaker to every one of my employees in the office and like to play the music which help them to work efficiently🙂

But Firstly I need an office or a Job😪

3 Likes

I would have to wait till my family is growing up to 100 members
(grandchildren, great-grandchildren …)
and then give the speakers a try.

Could take some time! :rofl:

3 Likes

I would think with 100 Flares that you can make some party pillars.

I would make some either clear cylinder type pipe that has is about 7 -8 feet tall. You can then cut the pipe and add multiple shelving with clearance on all sides for the sound to go and then you add several Flares to each cylinder shelving.

Then you can situate the multiple pillars in your party area for your music. You can string additional lighting around the cylinders or from the top of the cylinders for additional lighting.

3 Likes

Set the 100 Soundcore Flares in a large Museum or Stadium space. Flare 2’s can be placed at each entrance. Some Flare 2’s could be placed near each work-of-art, playing great music while exibiting breathing pulsating lights for a classy dreamy look. Some of the Flare 2’s with their pulsating lights could be stacked and positioned to form a piece of artwork.

3 Likes

Best would be to test in a Bierzelt in München (Oktoberfest)!

Give them all here such a FLARE2 and a FREE “Maß” (1 Liter) that will do it!

3 Likes

I will have them spread out in my local conservation and synchronized to show the direction and to the music so when people go for walking in trails they are amused by the music and lights show …

4 Likes

Welcome to the collective, Tyler!

2 Likes

This is a pretty decent idea!

2 Likes

Forget the speakers, I want 100 beers to taste please :wink:

4 Likes

If you could get a 100 flares to a sporting event it could easily be the best distraction have around the field and play crazy things. Could also be very funny.

2 Likes

Probably get a noise violation for disturbing all of my neighbor’s day…

I think I would use them as a PA system for my wife, to be able to yell for the kids anywhere in the house, with some going out to the front and back yard and into the garage. No escaping for you.

2 Likes

I have already told if you come to München, we can do a lot! :beers::beers::beers:

But what about donating 100 Flares to an old people’s home?
(Young people know already too much about soundcore speakers :grinning:)

All pensioners connected by their FLARES and listening too?
Not Beethoven, Beatles! :joy:
“When I’m 64”

3 Likes

First thing that comes to mind is having a concert in the backyard!

3 Likes

Try using 100 Flares to create a Symphonic orchestra where each speaker would play a separate instrument :clap:

2 Likes

So I was thinking with its waterproof protection, I wonder how well they would do about making bubbles in a bubble bath.
Picture this 100 flare 2 in a tub or small pool, lots of bubble bath soap and loud music playing on the Flares and creating bubble bath vibration.

Reminds me as a kid making bubbles in my bath.

2 Likes

index

2 Likes

More like Brady Bunch bubble overflow

2 Likes