Introducing Soundcore Frames Audio Glasses 😎

Adam of the Amazon Live events shows them in use.

At 3m11s the question is asked of Adam of prescription and Adam replies basically they aren’t doing them but you can go to your local service and get.

You also see them being pulled apart and attached and the box. As I guessed above it’s a friction mount so a spring like mechanism. So this is quite a lot of information, may help those who are hesitant to order.

The latter half of the video Adam gives more information about the L3P.

The web page where you see what you look like is really clever. I tried it on some household items, the pet, etc and it could tell not human. I then pointed at the TV and look what happened. Recognise the lady in pink? What’s she wearing? If this causes offense I’ll delete.

2 Likes

I appreciate the info Mr. P. I do not determine any violations for any leaks as that is determined by the soundcore. Since they are announced, I personally do not think that would be a violation to me.

PS Who does not like the queen?

I do like the 1 dollar pre order as it will get you an extra set of frames (frames are about 50 dollars). So you can have options. Do like 10 options which could also mean that I could get a frame for me and then my wife and can swap out (ie at the beach she wears them and I can during driving for example) or one for prescription and another for sunglasses. I am about 50/50 on the charger. If I got it, I would feel that I would need to get a second charger for it.

1 Like

I appreciate the info Mr. P. I do not determine any violations for any leaks as that is determined by the soundcore. Since they are announced, I personally do not think that would be a violation to me.

PS Who does not like the queen?

I do like the 1 dollar pre order as it will get you an extra set of frames (frames are about 50 dollars). So you can have options. Do like 10 options which could also mean that I could get a frame for me and then my wife and can swap out (ie at the beach she wears them and I can during driving for example) or one for prescription and another for sunglasses. I am about 50/50 on the charger. If I got it, I would feel that I would need to get a second charger for it.

Don’t break any confidentiality clauses you must still follow.

But these are my questions to someone with hands-on experience:

• weight, do they feel they’ll fall off when looking down
  • sound quality, you say sound great, can you compare it with something else some here may own? So they “sound like …XXXX”
  • leakage - how does it sound to others?

Don’t get yourself into trouble if you’re not meant to reply.

1 Like

Interesting, didn’t know that this was the next step that they were going to take. I’m mostly worried about how comfortable will be, as the temples look pretty big.

2 Likes

Nice to see these getting ready for release. Would be a bit $$ for those with RX.

However, they would be able to be taken to you eye guy and have new lenses ground to fit.

That’s pretty cool. There’s been some other glasses frames with BT and they weren’t impressive. Pour sound quality, poor quality lenses, and poor build quality. I’d love to get my hands on a pair of these and test them.

I can’t get the page to load on my computer at the moment even though I’m using the correct browser, so I will have to look at these when I get home to ask questions.

Does the page give a an estimate a price?

Thanks for sharing @Hannah, I look forward to learning more about these and interested and getting a set at some point.

Thanks for the link. I didn’t see anything about the lens specs and what levels of protection they have.

At the price they are selling them the lenses will need to be good quality. I’m happy to see them branching out and look forward to seeing how these turn out.

1 Like

No reviews as yet.

So at times, I have thought of stuff and I was thinking this may be a decent idea. The idea is after the initial sales, I think that they should start to sell the glasses arms without the audio frames.

I think this is a cross over item that people would buy the frames even without the audio arms of the sunglasses or I would feel they potentially would buy with the audio frame arms.

Scenario. I have the frames arms but I am doing an activity that I do not want to risk the audio frames. I could then just replace the glasses with the frames arms and a pair of my soundcore earbuds and off I go.

So as much as they would buy the audio arms, I think the non audio arms and frames could sell just as much. As you have an exchangeable set of frames

Rough picture of the non audio arms that can click in for just regular sun glasses.

58229b9538c3af762fafc54fb373101da3621c99_2_500x500

Make it so @Hannah :slight_smile:

Version 3 rule applies?

The connector is not yet tested long term so it needs to get to V3 before you rely on it?

I counter suggest that a specific “front” (what do we call them? The bit the arms connect to) may move between different arms (the bits with the electronics). So future “arms” with more microphones or different drivers.

Imagine if this is not done you would see a “I own three (fronts) but my new (arms) don’t connect to them”.

Version 3 rule seems applicable?

I was not thinking for them to come out now but figure it could be the long game for them.