iOS Soundcore app - post all bugs on Q30

Thanks, hopefully it will show up soon.

So, the latest 2.6.5 update of Soundcore app seems to have finally fixed the Widget issue. Now the widget and app seem to be in accordance.

I’m also on 2.1 firmware and, well, most of the issues I described above still appear more or less:

• the headphones ANC will still default to something slightly different than Indoor hiss when you turn them off with Indoor selected and back ON, or switch from ANC (Indoor) to Transparency/Normal and then back to ANC (Indoor). The hiss will resemble more that of Outdoor than Indoor, until you toggle from Indoor to Outdoor and back to Indoor - then the hiss will finally be that of Indoor (which is the quietest of the three modes)

• as for Custom EQ profile, I haven’t tested on the latest 2.6.5 update yet, but previously it still created a Custom EQ profile by itself occasionally

• BES_BLE still appears on my Bluetooth devices list as soon as I connect to the Soundcore app

But I guess I’m done with reporting these to Soundcore anymore…

I called Anker. the would not acknowledge the SoundCore App would disconnect frequently (multiple times / day) from an IPHONE 7, saying they are backwards compatible.

With the apps unreliability–and had I known —the app being essential to mobilize the features on the buds, i would NOT have bought these Liberty Air 2 Pros. The app simply won’t stay connected to the phone and frequently can’t find the bluetooth.
Phone is in great shape, not too many apps even on my phone. sad.